• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Oh man, that has "steal me" written all over it. :laughing

Kind of does :laughing

Outside of Tonopah

Belmont, NV
04g4tR6.jpeg

Great pic of you and your bros Strats!!! :thumbup

Metcalf Rd right before San Felipe Rd

I was confused when I didn't see the barn where I expected it to be. Holy crap!

xlDTIbP.jpg

cMiNwMk.jpg

PpsHEBS.jpg

hHLLDX9.jpg

9503ICm.jpg

Thanks Budman. Please send good vibes to the bro on the KTM--he stacked up pretty bad on the ride home and is still in the hospital.

Sending good juju his way.

Sorry to hear that.

Is re-posting from my ride report permissible in this thread?

Somewhere off the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

1K4LbHE.jpg

Yikes!!! Any updates?

I don't want to get too far into a story that's not mine to tell. I just heard from him on text this morning, so that's good.

Edit: he just posted this on ADVRider: "As for my condition it's pretty bad and I have no idea how long I'll be in the hospital emergency surgery and multiple fractures every day they keep finding something new. Sorry I don't have much more of an update right now, but I'm just exhausted and limited mobility"

Last edited:
I don't want to get too far into a story that's not mine to tell. I just heard from him on text this morning, so that's good.

Edit: he just posted this on ADVRider: "As for my condition it's pretty bad and I have no idea how long I'll be in the hospital emergency surgery and multiple fractures every day they keep finding something new. Sorry I don't have much more of an update right now, but I'm just exhausted and limited mobility"

wow, give him my best wishes to get well, soon. :afm199:gsxrgrl

from this otherwise awesome thread:
Battle Born State for Memorial Weekend

Last edited:
Oh man, terrible.

Was he riding solo at that point?

We got split up in traffic; he was a few minutes behind us and we stopped in Farmington for gas and to wait for him, when someone drove up and told us about the wreck.

We got split up in traffic; he was a few minutes behind us and we stopped in Farmington for gas and to wait for him, when someone drove up and told us about the wreck.

Oh man.

I hate that feeling when you realize that a following rider "should be here by now."

Highland Road

FZtwPXc.jpg

q4jdGXZ.jpg

Collier Canyon Road

fBxrUrq.jpg

Livermore Airport

H8cCytv.jpg

Wente Vineyards

2SCUEUD.jpg

Holsclaw Rd

MggZGZd.jpg

NgSYJ4B.jpg

SS0mIsh.jpg

Roop Rd. Lincoln Continental, $3k OBO. Missing the trunk lid and the rear window, but the sign says it has all parts.

8L66xME.jpg

Back