Photos of your bike on location

Start O' Summer, Our local Memorial Day Display, I did ask management if I could dangle my bike too, He liked the idea, , ,

MoBayWatch, has arrived. Trouble with focus, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_5938.jpg
    IMG_5938.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2
You guys making me wish I was out riding in the wild instead of just riding to work..

Poor bike is like a caged animal here in the shop waiting for a real ride.

Silver City, Oreana Loop

I love riding up this road heading west toward Silver City.
7u1PBE0.jpg

This is why we had to wait until after Memorial Day for this ride. There were larger drifts than this one that had to be cut through to open the road. All of those black spots on the road are crickets. They like to hang out between 4500 ft and 5500 ft this time of year.
a1uauzs.jpg

Still a lot of snow in the upper parts of the Owyhee Mountains.
sqeJutp.jpg

Coming out of Silver City headed toward Oregon. This is a great representation of the road out, as far as how the stream next to it looked and the number of big puddles to try to get around.
82CwbZP.jpg

Not my bike, but this cut our ride short by about half (for the dirt part). And I had the privilege of riding over 70 miles with a passenger on the back. The owner of the bike is currently headed back over to Oregon with his truck and trailer to pick it up. We think the chain broke after something blew up in the engine. This bike has over 60,000 miles on it.
dmJECpw.jpg

IMG_5516.jpegIMG_5499.jpegIMG_5482.jpegpeak derp. onion valley lookout road heads out towards galice. that’s the bottom pic. the others are on bear camp. hnnnnng.

Back