Photos of your bike on location

Pescadero Creek County Park. Today's the first time I noticed the entrance of this park on Alpine Rd. Looks like a private driveway.

eZWTEXb.jpg

dTGchIH.jpg

ekMuEiU.jpg

8Ht6tlD.jpg

Stage Rd

mQZwJTm.jpg

Old La Honda Rd

Bj8ecj9.jpg

Laid up in Kingman to fix a blown out tie down, from bad pavement @ Az/Ca border.
First year small window Pinto with a coyote motor??
Need for speed?? right there at the end of the city street short drags

Attachments

• IMG_5960.jpg
    IMG_5960.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5957.jpg
    IMG_5957.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5956.jpg
    IMG_5956.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
First Sunday of the Month meetup... pretty good turnout.

Bittersweet, though, we found out one of the regulars passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2973.jpeg
    IMG_2973.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2974.jpeg
    IMG_2974.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2975.jpeg
    IMG_2975.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 13
First Sunday of the Month meetup... pretty good turnout.

Bittersweet, though, we found out one of the regulars passed away a couple of weeks ago.
That white Honda is very similar to what my Dad had and my first street ride experience at 13yo.
After he left to work I would roll it down the street and ride it to middle school :laughing

Honda 160 dream. A white one too.

Sorry to hear about the friend. :rose

Boise Ridge

Looking toward Boise way down below.
L10pCyL.jpg

The last time I was here the road was buried under a large snow drift and the only way to get a 4x4 through was to drive in the bushes a bit on the left of this image. This looks flat, but is uphill in the direction that the vehicles are pointed and slopes off enough that I didn't really want to try riding near the bushes on the Honda.
R8OE88S.jpg

5LkIiZg.jpg

I've always wanted to go see what's up this road, but I also try to obey the rules. So I hiked it. Hiking up a steep hill at 7000 feet provides quite the workout. Up above are warning signs about strong radio waves and about a zillion antennas of all sorts.
Nv388wd.jpg

Looking to the east, wondering if I'll get wet on this ride (yes, a little).
HbhW3ec.jpg

Idaho's equivalent of California Poppies. I don't know what this flower is, but it has petals like a daisy and yellow centers.
nL5oh0W.jpg

Last ride on my 690SM. Bought it in 2013 from a guy who lived in Twin Peaks, SF; just sold it to a guy who lives in Twin Peaks, too. It's a unique bike that's fun to ride. Zero issue.

fupVX7p.jpg

San Antonio Valley Rd. Freshly chip sealed from the top down to just before the bridge. The gravel's pretty loose, not bedded in yet.

nzvhqJw.jpg

KeoTUOz.jpg

RYjq6bN.jpg

The big black bag looks odd. Is that for your grenade launcher and AR?? :teeth
lol! i have it open because i was shuffling my stuff around.

Back