• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

That sucker is packed up!!! :wow

Nice pics NCCM!

I had to see the work on 89 A, picked a day with clouds, to stifle the heat.
Monsoon Spirit brought more, , ,
Top of the road, where it levels off to Flag, Oak Canyon overlook, Native American vendors, too

Working my way back down, stopped for the light again, Monsoon has blessed me, rain from the sky, starting @ Midgley Bridge, just a sprinkle of holy water from the heavens, the three miles back into town, Chile Verde for dinner, and more blessed sprinkles, back to the truck, dry homeward.

Attachments

• IMG_6009.jpg
    IMG_6009.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6007.jpg
    IMG_6007.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5997.jpg
    IMG_5997.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5996.jpg
    IMG_5996.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5995.jpg
    IMG_5995.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 7
I heard a rumor that they were re-paving the northern most part of HWY 1.
Leggett to the Coast.
I had to find out for myself.
I called my buddy Wallace and we rode south on 101 from Eureka to the Leggett (HWY 1) turnoff, and headed toward the coast.
There is a LOT of fresh, new pavement, starting as soon as you turn onto 1.
It is about 50% done at this point, and it looks like the rest is prepped to continue with new pavement as weather permits.
It SHOULD be finished before the Weaverville Rally, so anyone riding north on HWY 1 can enjoy the tight, twisty section that is guaranteed to make you smile.
Now, if they can just get 36 back in good shape......Legget to the Coast.jpg

I heard a rumor that they were re-paving the northern most part of HWY 1.
Leggett to the Coast.
I had to find out for myself.
I called my buddy Wallace and we rode south on 101 from Eureka to the Leggett (HWY 1) turnoff, and headed toward the coast.
There is a LOT of fresh, new pavement, starting as soon as you turn onto 1.
It is about 50% done at this point, and it looks like the rest is prepped to continue with new pavement as weather permits.
It SHOULD be finished before the Weaverville Rally, so anyone riding north on HWY 1 can enjoy the tight, twisty section that is guaranteed to make you smile.
Now, if they can just get 36 back in good shape......View attachment 562474
i may have mentioned that.

IMG_5587.jpeg

@ Lonster - That is awesome news. :thumbup

It was feeling a bit like the moon on some sections. :laughing

@B-mtrd Nice pic.. the Empire State. Enjoy :ride

China Grade today..the Africa Twin is mine...and I converted my riding buddy, Monte, to the 701 fellowship after our recent trip through Nevada when he made the mistake of taking me up on my offer to ride mine. His well-sorted T7 will be for sale shortly.

1000008510.jpg1000008511.jpg

I feel the need to retort with a DRZ pic, but since I haven't been riding much, I'll fall back on some Nevada action, this one just outside of Sandy Valley on the way to Good springs and Primm for the night.

AP1GczM9gIduu_8aamGjp8tuoNJppinZMIJwAdhd3dZFoMPfztCv_P-MpmRj8xFxQ4mpj9n9yeLGbKvOCkw88npaG1MMvpMt9XFKDDtzJXASJY8s2vNxvIN0XBy1OA-UMXa1HcVs2YZoWdoGPM6HyAlXOIcasQ=w1071-no-gm

Back