• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Pretty sure you can still grab some hondas at several placed here in truckee right now.

Called people on Hondas dealer locator, either no answer or didn't have one. With tracks specifically I mean, they may or may not have the smaller wheeled ones. Appreciate the heads up though :thumbup

Yay, just picked up a new toy. Glock 26 on the left.
Compliments my 30 very well.

Attachments

• 20170102_130252.jpg
    20170102_130252.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 20170102_130259.jpg
    20170102_130259.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 92
aannnnddd apparently the blower showing up in the system as at the warehouse only means that one is on the way. So no husky, called another place in truckee that's sitting on a honda or two. Guess I'm headed there today.

got my TRD Pro grill installed on the Tacoma.

Attachments

• 20170102_131517_HDR_resized.jpg
    20170102_131517_HDR_resized.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 76
How much did you pay for the Toyota? If I can ask. Online Toyota quotes me $35-$40k but somehow (previous dealings) I don't trust the quote.

I paid $700 under MSRP. So $37K and change OTD.

I'm sure I could have gotten it cheaper, but I didn't have time, and they had the exact truck I wanted.

aannnnddd apparently the blower showing up in the system as at the warehouse only means that one is on the way. So no husky, called another place in truckee that's sitting on a honda or two. Guess I'm headed there today.

We've had about 1.5' over the last couple days, which is about max for getting the 'burb up the driveway. Was aaaaalmost regretting not buying a snowblower, until I saw your price for that Honda. :nchantr

Got myself a new Shoei, had a little incident in my old Hornet so I got the new model. I definitely dig it.

shoei_hornet_x2_adventure_helmet_zoom.jpg

Also came into an awesome collection of old original albums: Janis Joplin, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, amongst many others but had no way to play them. This guy is on the way, I've heard good things about AudioTechnica and it was the only record player I could find that will connect to Bluetooth speakers, everything else I've found has built in speakers that you can connect to, acting like a receiver and not the other way around.

7c79ed50-abdd-4549-b91b-84089499ddbf_1.d5a0ecb7686fd384b12c13d590441ec4.jpeg

:twofinger
We've had about 1.5' over the last couple days, which is about max for getting the 'burb up the driveway. Was aaaaalmost regretting not buying a snowblower, until I saw your price for that Honda. :nchantr

Well here it is, woulda took a picture while it was pretty but it was getting dark and needed to get it in asap.

They make smaller models which are cheaper. Donno what your needs are. Wound up being $3029 plus tax, that's for the pull start model :nchantr. If it lasts a life time no big deal I suppose. Still a lot of money no matter how you slice it.

rv4icdG.jpg

It probably will last forever. Did it kick ass?

Just used it to get to my house. Snow was already higher than the inlet, so roughly 2ftish. It did it but you could tell the motor was laboring. Only throwing about 10 ft. Adjusting the height obviously remedied this but now you're talking two passes instead of one. This is on par with the cheaper unit I had and seems to be universal across the board for the biggest residential units. Still, for that kind of money I think the motor needs to be 25%-33% bigger.

The chute control is pretty trick and so is the height adjustment of the inlet deal.

Got another foot or so last night so might have a bit more to add to this review in a few hours.

My deck this morning

GNbPvX0.jpg

Back