• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Damn, I was hoping it wouldn't be raining in Truckee. Do you know where the snow line was at? We got rain all night and it took our 1.5' of awesome dry snow down to about 6" of slush.

There was a show on these dudes. Brazilian guys who lift minimal weights but shoot their muscles with oil. they showed a couple cases where the flesh began to rot and had to be cut out. Ugh!

This retard inserted implants fit for a stripper.
Can't imagine deliberately fucking up you life like that.

Racer gloves!

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 60
flying to belize for 8 days in april

285 round trip from SFO.

MTM ACR8-72

Got 2. Amazon for $16'ish shipped. Got 500rds of 12ga in boxes with some room left over to fit. Says 85lbs they hold but I wouldn't want to carry that much in each, maybe to just store and stack. I'm looking to just store ammo in the attic for the time being. Might order a couple more.

mtm-9955-1382763-1-zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up an Android endoscope. Can't wait to look inside the barrels on my next valve adjustment. Comes with a 90deg mirror attachment so I'll be able to look around. I've wanted to try a de-carbon treatment and do a before and after look at the pistons and combustion chamber. $8

Attachments

• endscope.jpg
    endscope.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 56
Picked up an Android endoscope. Can't wait to look inside the barrels on my next valve adjustment. Comes with a 90deg mirror attachment so I'll be able to look around. I've wanted to try a de-carbon treatment and do a before and after look at the pistons and combustion chamber. $8

Just be careful with the mirror attachment, you would not be the first person to pull the scope out and accidentally leave the mirror behind. :thumbdown

Yep.
Took me quite a while to retrieve one out of a race engine... And the material on mine was not really that magnetic at all. Took a lot of patience...

After that, if i needed the mirror, i always used tape to secure it and minimize the catch point.

Wish.com?

ebay

Just be careful with the mirror attachment, you would not be the first person to pull the scope out and accidentally leave the mirror behind. :thumbdown

Yep.
Took me quite a while to retrieve one out of a race engine... And the material on mine was not really that magnetic at all. Took a lot of patience...

After that, if i needed the mirror, i always used tape to secure it and minimize the catch point.

Woah! Thanks for the heads-up. Tape it is!

Nerdy but I wanted a good notebook I could scribble in when inspiration struck.

notebook-pocket-a6-dotted-softcover-121-numbered-pages-orange.jpg

Back