• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Just in time to review before the new season starts.

Attachments

• IMG_3672.jpg
    IMG_3672.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 69
Couldn't pass up a good deal.

$82 with tax NEW at Marshall's. Regular $200-$300.

img61775299.jpg

Crikey!!! The section on Scotch is over 500 pages.
So many sips to go, soooooo little time.
Maybe start with a Dalmore 45 Year Old Aurora, or a Fettercairn 33 Year Old Malt Cask, or something from the Glenrothes collection, or maybe...

32678220405_a395bafd98_b.jpg

Haha, like that scene in Lebowski where he pencils the notepad to see what was written.

New addition to the Heep loadout. I always carry water anyway, but I've never had the capacity to refill if I had to. The reviews are solid and the product inexpensive, small and light. Perfect!

16473009_1221929144564951_7066700060990940878_n.jpg

New addition to the Heep loadout. I always carry water anyway, but I've never had the capacity to refill if I had to. The reviews are solid and the product inexpensive, small and light. Perfect!

it works well. i like to flush it after each trip to keep it flowing as fast as possible.

those little bags it comes w/ are a pain in the ass to fill up. when u dunk them in a stream, they collapse and only end up filling about 1/3 of the way. make sure to have something else to use for filling the bags, esp if the water is freezing.

Picked up an Android endoscope. Can't wait to look inside the barrels on my next valve adjustment. Comes with a 90deg mirror attachment so I'll be able to look around. I've wanted to try a de-carbon treatment and do a before and after look at the pistons and combustion chamber. $8

Mine just showed up today. I'd never seen my eardrum before.

^--- Nice! Looks like an anti chain slap clutch thinggie on it. I went last Sunday, in Napa, since last Fall. It was a blast. Put that bitch on and ride! Mud or not.

Yep, it has a clutch. I'm going to a single ring up front too :thumbup I'd ride in the mud, but around here it's like adobe and just keeps building until you can't move :laughing

Back