• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Something to replace my 20+ year old rollerblades that finally disintegrated

Attachments

• 2017-10-19 20.34.45.jpg
    2017-10-19 20.34.45.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 60
I didn't buy it but its costing me!

r9IO5VDl.jpg

Didn't the GT replace the ST so aren't the ST's a discontinued tire since 2013?

I thought the ST's were for lighter bike and the GT's were for the heavier tourers.

And there's the rub. I'm trying to move away from sporty sport touring tires for the Triumph and go to more long life touring tires. The Triumph is a pig compared to my other bikes, but it's not a cow.

Didn't the GT replace the ST so aren't the ST's a discontinued tire since 2013?

I thought the ST's were for lighter bike and the GT's were for the heavier tourers.

And there's the rub. I'm trying to move away from sporty sport touring tires for the Triumph and go to more long life touring tires. The Triumph is a pig compared to my other bikes, but it's not a cow.

Rear date code is @1.5 years front is @1 year, don’t remember exact code but I was pleased with them when they arrived. I may be miss informed but my understanding is the ST is harder more touring longer life, less soft or sporting. I’m trying different tires since I can’t seem to get more than 3K miles out of anything. Time will tell. I’m going through tires enough that I bought irons and am doing my own mounting and balancing. $20-50 for mount & balance makes it worth it. My bike is 475# wet. I read some threads in the SBriders forum about guys with them on their DucMTS getting 5K+.

Last edited:
Rear date code is @1.5 years front is @1 year, don’t remember exact code but I was pleased with them when they arrived. I may be miss informed but my understanding is the ST is harder more touring longer life, less soft or sporting. I’m trying different tires since I can’t seem to get more than 3K miles out of anything. Time will tell. I’m going through tires enough that I bought irons and am doing my own mounting and balancing. $20-50 for mount & balance makes it worth it. My bike is 475# wet. I read some threads in the SBriders forum about guys with them on their DucMTS getting 5K+.

Yeah, I'm getting around 3K and I wanted to get more mileage out of the tires I'm running on the Triumph because I'm really not using it for the shorter rides I do. When I know I'm going to be riding over 200 miles I'd like to take the Triumph and get more mileage out of the tires.

I believe the Angel GT A Spec is for the heavier bikes and the simple GT for lighter bikes.

I can't access youtube right now but there was a video on there from a Pirelli rep stating the the GT replaces the ST.

Fender PM-1 Paramount Deluxe Dreadnought

37110459774_39f28f9280_o.jpg

Very bright sounding acoustic........

Bought one of these for my wife:

Attachments

• 20171023_075249.jpg
    20171023_075249.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 90
Back