• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Double post, yeah.
37221075694_6572be5c95_o.jpg

Just bought a reburb HP laptop for my kid. A substantial chunk of her homework is done online and I don't like to share my computer :laughing

Core i3-6100U, 4GB ram, 1TB HDD, HDMI output. Not bad for 3 bills.
51MB0OyRXRL.jpg

Good or bad, I felt this presidency was worth memorializing.

Attachments

• IMAG2746_1.jpg
    IMAG2746_1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 76
Sig Sauer P938 9mm "We the People"
For as much as this sucker costs, the sights on this sure sucks. Didn't like the finish on the others, but would love a rose gold like the P238 Spartan. I plan to use a smaller 6 round magazine to shorten down to P238 height. It'll probably be up for sale in 5-6 months when I go back a small and lightweight summer poly gun like my old Glock 42 or Ruger LCP2.

P938_PP1.jpg

Last edited:
Good or bad, I felt this presidency was worth memorializing.

Woah, I gotta have one!

Ordered some sushi stuffs for the wifey's b-day dinner. I pretend like it's special for her, but it's like it's my b-day too when she wants to do sushi at home.

eDuGoKq.jpg

I've never had home cooked sushi :toothless

Actually stuff at the local mall food court is pretty good. None of that California roll shite.

Veggies, shrimp, crab and rice...what's not to like about California roll?? Friend of the kid says she doesn't like pizza, drives me nuts. How can you not like bread, cheese, meat and veggies. There are literally no food groups left. Anyway, I'm excited for the Ahi!

Oh dude, you should hang with my aunt. If she's ever making something with mayo, she'll sneak a spoonful for herself. And I'm not talking about licking a thin layer of mayo film off the spoon, but flat out eating an effing spoonful. I like mayo on a sammie, but I have to turn my head when she does it or it'll trigger the gag.

Woah, I gotta have one!

Ordered some sushi stuffs for the wifey's b-day dinner. I pretend like it's special for her, but it's like it's my b-day too when she wants to do sushi at home.

eDuGoKq.jpg

Love doing homemade sushi. I usually do California rolls for the wife and Tuna Nigiri for me and the kiddo. Need to find a good local source for Salmon so I can branch out.Don't forget to add a splash of rice vinegar to the rice it adds a touch of brightness to the roll.

I got a zojirushi rice cooker and it is the bomb for sushi and regular white rice. Makes it so much easier.

^ should have said something bud, I could have hooked you up.

Miiiike gots the connects? This is cheapo stuff, all Vivosun and the tray is Botanicare. The 4x4 tent was $105, the 4" fan/filter/ducting and the 315w CMH(no bulb) were $242.50 together, not sure what they are separately. Prices were to my door. The Botanicare 4x4 OD flood tray was $62 otd from the local Growbiz. Total for everything was $410, but I did get some discounts. I think 20% on the tray and 10% for the Vivosun stuff. Bought two of everything, was thinking it'd offer more versatility than a 4x8 setup. Thinking of flood and drain, so next I'll look into pumps/reservoirs and whatnot.

Love doing homemade sushi. I usually do California rolls for the wife and Tuna Nigiri for me and the kiddo. Need to find a good local source for Salmon so I can branch out.Don't forget to add a splash of rice vinegar to the rice it adds a touch of brightness to the roll.

I got a zojirushi rice cooker and it is the bomb for sushi and regular white rice. Makes it so much easier.

Awesome, I'm gonna look into that cooker! I'm a noob with making sushi, but we bought this stuff from Catalina before and that powdered sugar/vinegar mix for the rice wasn't bad, but will probably grab some rice vinegar. The powdered mix was cheap and I figured it'd make a good backup.

Last edited:
Back