• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Miiiike gots the connects? This is cheapo stuff, all Vivosun and the tray is Botanicare. The 4x4 tent was $105, the 4" fan/filter/ducting and the 315w CMH(no bulb) were $242.50 together, not sure what they are separately. Prices were to my door. The Botanicare 4x4 OD flood tray was $62 otd from the local Growbiz. Total for everything was $410, but I did get some discounts. I think 20% on the tray and 10% for the Vivosun stuff. Bought two of everything, was thinking it'd offer more versatility than a 4x8 setup. Thinking of flood and drain, so next I'll look into pumps/reservoirs and whatnot.

Awesome, I'm gonna look into that cooker! I'm a noob with making sushi, but we bought this stuff from Catalina before and that powdered sugar/vinegar mix for the rice wasn't bad, but will probably grab some rice vinegar. The powdered mix was cheap and I figured it'd make a good backup.

I have a 4x4 gorilla tent, a phantom 1000W digital ballast and a Magnum XXXL 8" reflector that I might have let go for $500. I don't think I will do indoor again. Its fun but I prefer the sun and I get more than enough for myself and friends. The gorilla tent is really nice. I think I paid like $450 just for that.

I have that same tray 4x4 too. I paid like $90 for it locally.

Last edited:
So I bought this for $30, to get the Deluxe Edition of the game because it has all the DLC (I needed a new game and this game has decent reviews).

37998718526_2ac7446a62_o.jpg

But this is all the stuff that comes with it:
http://store.2k.com/store/Tk22k/en_US/pd/ThemeID.38253300/productID.1509579900
The lithos are pretty cool........and the coasters.....

You can get it for around $75 on Amazon....the MSRP is bogus.

I test drove a TLX yesterday. Such an unassuming 4 door car and with red leather interior looked sweet and sounded sweet in sport mode.
However after trucks and SUV's for so long its just weird getting in and out of cars with how low they are.
My old RDX needed tires and brakes and had a weird noise coming from the front end so I ended up swapping it for a new RDX. Boring but a solid car. If only it had nicer seats.

Apparently, I purchased an Amazon gift card this morning, and then used that gift card to purchase online game codes, oh, and a $200 Microsoft purchase. All while I was sleeping without my knowledge.

Fucking hackers.

TLX?

Really wanted my fiance to buy that instead of leasing her A4 Quattro. Would have saved her sooo much money. : |

TLX A-Spec. It’s a mix of the Technology and Advance packages (ahhhh cooled seats) with some sport trim items.

I wanted my wife to to just buy an Acura a couple months ago, but “meh your cars are too boring” is what I got, so she leased an Audi also.

dell-P2715Q-4k-monitor.jpg

finally own a nice monitor even though ive been writing software on a 15" laptop for years. im glad i got 27" and 4K.

xyas-203-review-1-750x350.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qqdi73GWjb.jpg

been eyeing this for a year cuz my TV speakers blow. finally couldnt pass up the sale price.

new shoes for my 61 vert vw, only waited about 20 years for these

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 5.05.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 5.05.31 PM.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Back