• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I'm a pilot now

Attachments

• balsaplane.jpg
    balsaplane.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 66
Not matching fashion fail.

I thought about that too. Then decided I really didn't care since it was a better helmet than the color matching one. Plus I'll keep the boots for years and years if they hold up but I'll get a new lid in a year or two. Everything else matches the boots though.

Awesome holsters. Have several for LCP and G43.

It's a tight fit and I only was worried about it until I accidentally discovered the reason for the flap shape, to catch the holster on the corner of my pocket. It's a pretty fantastic fit for my Sig P938.

Those are cool looking boots. Are they a pain to walk in. I might pick up a pair for riding the Hyper. They might not work well with a sportbike.

LoL I haven't even put them on yet. Too much other stuff to work on before then. However, I did purchase these because they do actually have pivots on both sides of the ankle to allow for much greater dexterity and typically only found on HIGH end boots costing $400+. I only paid $259 through Motorcyclegear.com which is an awesome company to order through since they're actually looking out to help the consumer save money......

BTW if I'm understanding correctly, apparently California is now forcing out of state online retailers who drop ship orders in California to charge sales tax of 10% and sometimes 20% on the msrp of the product. So those lets say that $600 helmet on clearance for $150 gets taxed at 10% on $600, not 10% on $150.

My T/C Contender started acting up after I pulled the barrel, cleaned the gun, and then reinstalled the barrel.
After asking a few T/C experts, I came to the conclusion that I'm having a lock bolt issue.
So I bought a Bellm heavy duty spring, and G2 split lock bolts.
Hopefully this solves the problem.

Attachments

• Contender Lock Bolt 1.jpg
    Contender Lock Bolt 1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Contender Lock Bolt 2.jpg
    Contender Lock Bolt 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 56
Tasted this in an Oakland Irish Pub last week.
Bought a bottle @ BevMo on the way home.
$59.95
VWpDSSFl.jpg

Also dog friendly Pub.. On College Ave a few blocks south of Rockridge BART
8ySu5zPl.jpg

Yeah I know. Give him a rifle and he could be the lookout for a prison!

Bought the house 2 years ago. No trees. We planted a bunch but it will be years before they’d be big enough for a tree house.

Kid needs a fort! So this was a father and sons project. They love it.

Got some more to do to it (lights and decorations) but the main part is done.

At $15 per box, I had to jump on these.
The Hornet is an amazing round, but if you don't buy PPU, it's prohibitively expensive to shoot, upwards of $1 per bullet.
Trying to stock up before the first.

Attachments

• IMG_20171112_1113547_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20171112_1113547_rewind.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 65
How do your neighbors feel about that?

Spoke to her before hand and she was completely fine with it. Parking lot for an expensive (quiet!) apartment complex behind us. Other side of me has a big trampoline for his kids who are at my house everyday. It’s a very kid full and friendly area.

Plus my brother in law is a county planner for the area I live in and he tells me it is all legal since it’s so small square footage wise.

Back