• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Spoke to her before hand and she was completely fine with it. Parking lot for an expensive (quiet!) apartment complex behind us. Other side of me has a big trampoline for his kids who are at my house everyday. It’s a very kid full and friendly area.

Plus my brother in law is a county planner for the area I live in and he tells me it is all legal since it’s so small square footage wise.

Sound like a rad neighborhood man. Ya done good.

I think I’ve lost my god damn mind.

Have always wanted a pair of cowboy boots (Lucchese roper boots to be exact) for my entire adult life. Saw an ad for this new brand Tecovas, which is waaaay cheaper than Lucchese, made in the same place, lots of good reviews online...so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a pair of size 13s like these in this picture. Giddieup!

Nash_Bourbon_Lifestyle_1024x1024.jpg

Have always wanted a pair of cowboy boots (Lucchese roper boots to be exact) for my entire adult life. Saw an ad for this new brand Tecovas, which is waaaay cheaper than Lucchese, made in the same place, lots of good reviews online...so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a pair of size 13s like these in this picture. Giddieup!

:thumbup

Looks like you need a horse to go with those boots. Iron horse does not count...........

Enjoy your bunions :twofinger

Those do look pretty suave. You'll have to report back on comfort.

I always thought a pair would be cool but never pulled the trigger.
Is that boot shop in Cordelia still open? It had the largest selection I've ever seen. I remember seeing some nice boots in there.

Meh :x Should've just went and got some Ariats. I won't wear anything else. Mine always become so comfortable after break in I almost forget I have them on. Plus you have to consider the width on those things. Not trying anything on 1st is risky business.

My 4th Acura. Bought it a week and a half ago but it had to have a scratch repair so only picked it up yesterday

KgzzIwP.jpg

Last edited:
Meh :x Should've just went and got some Ariats. I won't wear anything else. Mine always become so comfortable after break in I almost forget I have them on. Plus you have to consider the width on those things. Not trying anything on 1st is risky business.

+1. My Ariats are more comfortable then any tennis shoes I’ve ever owned. All day comfort. Took 2-3 days to get the leather above the top of my foot perfectly stretched to fit me. Since then they’re wonderful.

Wheels for my MB E320 wagon.

lMLzhxf.jpg

Carbon fiber rear diffuser for my E63. Not my car pictured, but same diffuser. That fucker wasn't cheap.

17097593_758607327625805_5475840380943639883_o_3720c5c6c028d49607977c39d3026b4980b56de2.jpg

Also recently bought a mail order tune for the E63 (should be pushing 550-560hp at the crank now). Definitely worth the money. Eurocharged had a sale at a price I couldn't pass up. It was well under half of their regular price for the tune and handheld.

I've been hemorrhaging money lately between car stuff (that I don't need) and a trip to Disneyland last week.

I never took the time to figure out what the different Mercedes model letters mean. All I know is a black AMG C63S Coupe kinda gives me a woody.

My 4th Acura. Bought it a week and a half ago but it had to have a scratch repair so only picked it up yesterday

KgzzIwP.jpg

Interesting dealer there that they’d put a BMW (albeit one that costs six figures) in their showroom with a bunch of other Acuras.

Interesting dealer there that they’d put a BMW (albeit one that costs six figures) in their showroom with a bunch of other Acuras.

Dude traded that in on an NSX. I forget the mileage on the BMW but I think it was less than 1000. Dude had it for about a month and decided he didn't like it. Thats not the showroom, its a drive through area where people drop off and pick up cars, a staging area. But the BMW is on display there for sale.
Impressive that you recognised it with so much out of view.

Hey why do the doors sometimes unlock when I'm getting out after I've already locked them? Happened with my last RDX also.

;

Attachments

• IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

KgzzIwP.jpg

Is that the RDX or MDX? Not too familiar with Acuras. Might be time to look at new SUVs. Been looking at Lexus but may have to check these out.

Dude traded that in on an NSX. I forget the mileage on the BMW but I think it was less than 1000. Dude had it for about a month and decided he didn't like it. Thats not the showroom, its a drive through area where people drop off and pick up cars, a staging area. But the BMW is on display there for sale.
Impressive that you recognised it with so much out of view.

Hey why do the doors sometimes unlock when I'm getting out after I've already locked them? Happened with my last RDX also.

;

The wheels were the giveaway that it was that particular Bimmer. It’s worth so much, the guy probably straight traded for the NSX.

Not quite sure what you mean with the locks. So you get out, lock the doors, and them you hear them unlock?

Is that the RDX or MDX? Not too familiar with Acuras. Might be time to look at new SUVs. Been looking at Lexus but may have to check these out.

RDX, small and light with non turbo V6. I hate turbos.

Not quite sure what you mean with the locks. So you get out, lock the doors, and them you hear them unlock?

Yep exactly. Press the inside door button to lock and a second or so later as i'm moving to get out I see it unlock again. Happens maybe 30% of the time.

Yep exactly. Press the inside door button to lock and a second or so later as i'm moving to get out I see it unlock again. Happens maybe 30% of the time.

There’s a logic built in that prevents you from locking the fob in the car. If you open the door, push the power lock button inside the door panel, it looks for the fob. If you’re in the process of getting out of the seat, maybe sometimes you’re still in range of the transceiver, and it prevents the lock. And sometimes you’re clear of the “bubble” and it considers the fob out of the vehicle which allows the lock. Try getting out, closing the door, and locking with the button on the outside door handle to lock the doors and see what happens.

Back