• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

There’s a logic built in that prevents you from locking the fob in the car. If you open the door, push the power lock button inside the door panel, it looks for the fob. If you’re in the process of getting out of the seat, maybe sometimes you’re still in range of the transceiver, and it prevents the lock. And sometimes you’re clear of the “bubble” and it considers the fob out of the vehicle which allows the lock. Try getting out, closing the door, and locking with the button on the outside door handle to lock the doors and see what happens.

The outside button has a bit of a delay so I haven't been using it much.
Maybe I need to start carrying the fob in my left pocket. That side is outside the car first :teeth
It's nice having remote start and not having to bother with keys or pressing buttons to open doors but those fobs are getting bulky and are damn expensive. I've gotten to the point where I only wear pants that have that small pocket inside the right pocket so I can carry the fob in there. But I don't want having to replace a lost one that falls out. What do people do to securely carry those things?

The outside button has a bit of a delay so I haven't been using it much.
Maybe I need to start carrying the fob in my left pocket. That side is outside the car first :teeth
It's nice having remote start and not having to bother with keys or pressing buttons to open doors but those fobs are getting bulky and are damn expensive. I've gotten to the point where I only wear pants that have that small pocket inside the right pocket so I can carry the fob in there. But I don't want having to replace a lost one that falls out. What do people do to securely carry those things?

You really want to be lazy, the TLX and MDX have passive locking. Just simply walk away and once a fob is no longer detected in or around the vehicle it locks.

These are cheap and are made of silicone rubber to add some grip to keep them from sliding around like hockey pucks. They make them in colors too.

Acurl55-general-black.gif

If the MDX had a V8 I would have bought one but don't want a large SUV with a 6 cyl. Passive locking, thats it there's nothing else, everything that can be invented has been invented.

If the MDX had a V8 I would have bought one but don't want a large SUV with a 6 cyl. Passive locking, thats it there's nothing else, everything that can be invented has been invented.

Passive locking has actually been around for two decades. My dad’s ‘96 Corvette had it.

^^ Really like that blue with the black frame.

^^ Really like that blue with the black frame.

i had been shopping for the darker blue that these come in but the two that i was pursuing were bought before i could get out to them. I think this blue is closer to what they put on the motogp machines. i was thinking of painting the wheels that florescent yellow color they use or maybe going old school gixxer look and paint the wheels white.

The bike needs new tires and feels like its in bad need of a steering damper. what are some other must-have mods to these bikes?

Never rode an SV650. What the low speed fueling like?
I had a couple of TL1000S's and they were not perfect at low rpm but not near as shitty as my current Ducati. However I still like the concept of a V twin motorcycle.

The bike needs new tires and feels like its in bad need of a steering damper. what are some other must-have mods to these bikes?

A slip-on makes the v-twin sound sweet. Also a rear shock would be a good upgrade, I threw a ZX-10R on mine.

A slip-on makes the v-twin sound sweet. Also a rear shock would be a good upgrade, I threw a ZX-10R on mine.

yeah that big ass chrome bazooka of a muffler has got to go :laughing
seriously though, why did they make it have to be so insanely huge?

Arai RX-Q, It was already discounted but pointed out "hey this was manufactured in 2013" so the sweet little sales babe knocked it down $360.
My nose touches that antifog diffuser thing though just like my last Arai, which by coincidence I also got new for $350 because it also had a manufactured date a few years older than its sale date.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 63
Picked up a new Glock 43 the other day. Loving it so far

Attachments

• IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 59

Attachments

• 79382C40-8267-45DE-A262-C2D2ACEDF07B.jpg
    79382C40-8267-45DE-A262-C2D2ACEDF07B.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Lucky. My EDC shoots fantastic when it's not fcuking jamming! FTF! Stupid Sig P938

Think I'm ready to sell and it's only been 3 weeks or so. Sucks that I need to ship to Sig for repairs before putting it up. Very disappointed.

Last edited:
Back