• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

good to know. my CCW is up in april and i dont think im going to renew it, so being able to get as much/more than i paid for my 43 makes me happy.

Picked up my first dedicated track bike today, a turn key SV650...

...can't wait for the 2018 track season to start!

Some new wheels for the C5......now I just need to save for 5.8 years to be able to afford tires :rofl

s-l500.jpg

Been on a bourbon kick. Picked up the JW blue for a retiring friend. Saw the Michters on the shelf. I like all the other Michters and I haven't tried this before so I picked it up.

fullsizeoutput_759.jpg

RG500 Billet gearbox, Close ratio goodness.. :)

fhbRfeUh.jpg

VZFl7Vnh.jpg

Finally went through with it after debating for so many months.
I'll have a Galaxy S6 up for sale soon.

Attachments

• 12-8-2017 11-49-39 AM.png
    12-8-2017 11-49-39 AM.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 49
Ordered them back in September, got them last Friday.
Blu Skillet Ironware - 10" Skillet and 10" Gratin.

Attachments

• Blu Skillet 10" Pan.jpg
    Blu Skillet 10" Pan.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Blu Skillet Pan Handle.jpg
    Blu Skillet Pan Handle.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Blu Skillet 10" Gratin.jpg
    Blu Skillet 10" Gratin.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Gratin Handle.jpeg
    Gratin Handle.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 60
Its more of a Starbucks jacket than for hardcore riding but I asked the dealer whats his best price and he immediately knocks off 20% and I do drink Starbucks sometimes.

Ducati_Dainese_Lederjacke_Herren_schwarz_Neu_2016_m.PNG

And a new Straight cut primary drive to compliment my new RG500 billet gearbox.

7QGJOX8h.jpg

Those straight cut primaries are good for about 7 horse power and work GREAT with the Nova transmission.

Back