• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Those straight cut primaries are good for about 7 horse power and work GREAT with the Nova transmission.

Cant wait to get her all back together, I have the Gearbox fitted and working on the primary tomorrow hopefully, I just received some Dent rotary valves and billet covers, Bored out carbs. :)

Some Dent carbon rotary valves, Billet covers and 31mm bored carbs,

NnMb4qNh.jpg

tEHFlgkh.jpg

Monstrously huge Cycle Gear Bilt Gear bag for $30. Quality is visually on par with all the other bags that cost $100+

trackside_max_capacity_gear_bag_750x750.jpg

Last edited:
Psssh. I bought a Harley jacket months before I actually bought a Harley.

Psssh. I bought a Harley jacket months before I actually bought a Harley.

pffft. i owned multiple mv agusta tshirts yearsssss before i ever owned an mv

also, just bought some lights for my xmas ficus/hanukkah bush
5jYQIWh.jpg

Last edited:
A months worth of purchases for next year

Well, if you're not living under a rock, you know about the out of state ammo purchase ban starting Jan 1.

So I says to myself, "f*** y** Gavin, Kevin, and any other poop stain who voted in this law," and bought reloading gear.
Hornady Classic, .308 Win and 7.62x39 dies because of the bullet rebate, plus a Lyman case prep.

Reloaded my first 50 rounds last week (developing a .22 K Hornet for my T/C Contender), and started working on some .308 Win today.

If I had known how relaxing reloading is, I would have started a long time ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20171217_2211399_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20171217_2211399_rewind.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 78
cYVhmev.jpg

xuKHanI.jpg

Aint wired up yet (and tree is a work in progress) but you get the jist. Have a couple extra speakers to put up for a 5.1.2 system but the wife hasn't written me a permit yet. Not sure if that sub is gonna work out in there either. Anyhoo /brag

Last edited:
Imaging would be a lot better if you can find a way to get some space between the center and those L/R speakers. The sub could definitely do more with the port facing the wall or even better, a corner. But it’s probably strong enough to fill where it sits. Certainly looks good there.

Was a big fan of Klipsch back in the day. Had a fucking bosstastic 5.1 setup using those massive KLF series speakers 15 or so years back.

Imaging would be a lot better if you can find a way to get some space between the center and those L/R speakers. The sub could definitely do more with the port facing the wall or even better, a corner. But it’s probably strong enough to fill where it sits. Certainly looks good there.

Was a big fan of Klipsch back in the day. Had a fucking bosstastic 5.1 setup using those massive KLF series speakers 15 or so years back.

Kinda limited on space unfortunately, appreciate the tips though :thumbup

Back