• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

VoyRxafl.jpg

Dude knocked over $100 off. Would never pay full price.

So $100 off...what was that out the door then? Like $1493 give or take a few bucks?

Seriously though, those are really sick. Way better looking that any Sidi or Dainese I’ve seen.

So $100 off...what was that out the door then? Like $1493 give or take a few bucks?

Seriously though, those are really sick. Way better looking that any Sidi or Dainese I’ve seen.

$270 out the door. But I just checked Revzilla now and see that they list them at $330 so I guess I didn't get as good a deal as I thought.
Oh well. Anyhow they look cool without being too obnoxious. I got them because they fit inside the pants better than my other TCX boots.

Edit: Actually these boots have magnesium toe and heel sliders where I believe the Revzilla listed ones are plastic sliders.

;

Last edited:
My ~8 year old PC crapped out yesterday. Decided it was too old to even think about what died on it and could I fix it. If I had a little more passion about this, I’d just build my own. But I’d rather just get a turnkey setup.

LargePNG

Win10 Pro
8th gen i7 8700
1070 Ti
16GB RAM
256GB SSD + 1TB HD

Edit: Actually these boots have magnesium toe and heel sliders where I believe the Revzilla listed ones are plastic sliders.

Touch a toe slider down and throw some sparks!

I like my sidi's :(

I have a pair of Sidis too. But they’re a wee bit ridiculous on a forward control H-D with floorboards. So they are in the back of a closet now.

$270 out the door. But I just checked Revzilla now and see that they list them at $330 so I guess I didn't get as good a deal as I thought.
Oh well. Anyhow they look cool without being too obnoxious. I got them because they fit inside the pants better than my other TCX boots.

Just picked a pair of these up, tcx not Ducati, at the cycle gear moto bash thingy. $190 out the door😏. Got to say loving them so far. They compare well with my sidi’s and Have better protection than my dianese but are not quite as comfortable

My ~8 year old PC crapped out yesterday. Decided it was too old to even think about what died on it and could I fix it. If I had a little more passion about this, I’d just build my own. But I’d rather just get a turnkey setup.

Win10 Pro
8th gen i7 8700
1070 Ti
16GB RAM
256GB SSD + 1TB HD
I"m looking now as my Dell is 11 years old.

What brand did you buy & how much?

Thanks!

I"m looking now as my Dell is 11 years old.

What brand did you buy & how much?

Thanks!

It’s an Alienware...which of is just Dell’s high end “gaming” brand now.

Mine was $1569 after all discounts applied off from $1829. There was a $200 off code going if you ring up more than $1599. There’s other discount codes too, like $100 off $999 and $50 off $499. All those discount codes are only going for another couple days, so it’s probably a good time to pull the trigger.

60-year-old Macallan Valerio Adami 1926, someday.

Attachments

• macallan1.jpg
    macallan1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 98
  • macallan2.jpg
    macallan2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 103
rt-2018ConstructionBooks4x5_Layout1copy.jpg

(not necessarily for race cars, but just for some general fab info)

Back