• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

It’s an Alienware...which of is just Dell’s high end “gaming” brand now.

Mine was $1569 after all discounts applied off from $1829. There was a $200 off code going if you ring up more than $1599. There’s other discount codes too, like $100 off $999 and $50 off $499. All those discount codes are only going for another couple days, so it’s probably a good time to pull the trigger.
thanks; I just don't want to weird box...(to avoid RF susceptibility(my ham radios.))

Guess being four generations behind finally got to me...

apple_iphone_xs_64gb_sg_t1809124604180A_225747607.jpeg

Kill a Watt. Got home from a 4-week vacation and had a $299 PG&E bill. WTF Pigs, Goats, and Extortionist went to peak pricing. Had to reprogram my Pool pumps to shut off at 4:00 PM. Bought this to see if I need to shut off anything else. So far I have put a timer on my instant hot water on the kitchen sink. Will be replacing my freezer in the garage. Bought the freezer new over 30 years ago, works fine but $7,560.00 for 30 years :wtf

Attachments

• IMG_9107.jpg
    IMG_9107.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Kill a Watt. Got home from a 4-week vacation and had a $299 PG&E bill. WTF Pigs, Goats, and Extortionist went to peak pricing. Had to reprogram my Pool pumps to shut off at 4:00 PM. Bought this to see if I need to shut off anything else. So far I have put a timer on my instant hot water on the kitchen sink. Will be replacing my freezer in the garage. Bought the freezer new over 30 years ago, works fine but $7,560.00 for 30 years :wtf

I bought one of these about seven or eight years ago, it paid for itself within the first few months. :thumbup

I just bought another 2+ years of work.
Still not.completely done with the last fj40 I built.
This one is.going full retard: LS 6.0, maybe an 80 series chassis and suspension, stretched body, daily driver crawler capable pre smog jeep eater.

Attachments

• IMG_30221.jpg
    IMG_30221.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 70
figured I'd duplicate some art I saw, out of scrap

if you couldn't tell, they're supposed to be birds

43260350_10104011033857855_5002687789376995328_o.jpg

^^^Ha, cute! Mama birds feeding baby birds. Is the chain ridgid?

I just bought another 2+ years of work.
Still not.completely done with the last fj40 I built.
This one is.going full retard: LS 6.0, maybe an 80 series chassis and suspension, stretched body, daily driver crawler capable pre smog jeep eater.

Super cool! Holler if I can help with anything, tube bending/notching stuff, welding stuff, lift, plasma table should be shipping this week, knee mill, things like that.

I have one also that I have been using for about 6 years now. Currently it's attached to my fiat 500e electric car charger to see how much electricity I use driving it to work. 30 days of using just the fiat for everything costs me about $65 per month. Compared to my diesel 4x4, I spend about $500 per month to do the same errands.

I have one also that I have been using for about 6 years now. Currently it's attached to my fiat 500e electric car charger to see how much electricity I use driving it to work. 30 days of using just the fiat for everything costs me about $65 per month. Compared to my diesel 4x4, I spend about $500 per month to do the same errands.

You know you can track all that data through the vehicle and download the data from the app, right?

^^^Ha, cute! Mama birds feeding baby birds. Is the chain ridgid?

Super cool! Holler if I can help with anything, tube bending/notching stuff, welding stuff, lift, plasma table should be shipping this week, knee mill, things like that.
chain is welded up (on the back). it was a worn out chain off my supermoto. not sure if I could've done it with an O ring chain but there'd have been way more smoke for sure.

I'm surprised at that large of a difference, what are you paying per kWh and how far do you get on a gallon of diesel?

Ok, so custom configured PC showed up yesterday...

LargePNG

I was going back and forth if I should upgrade the CPU cooling or not. I decided to stick with the stock air cooling. Buuuuuut. Now I wish I’d just had it built with liquid cooling. Oh well. I figure it’ll be a little hassle, but I will put this in...

51uFT5seRdL.jpg

The old mower finally bit the dust. Self-propel was broken, throttle control was a shoelace, choke was whatever stick I could wedge in til it warmed up.

Kinda wishing I'd spent $50 more on he Troy with the Honda motor, but this should last a good while. Not bad. Brand new for $150 after tax with OSH closing sale.

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 68
The old mower finally bit the dust. Self-propel was broken, throttle control was a shoelace, choke was whatever stick I could wedge in til it warmed up.

Kinda wishing I'd spent $50 more on he Troy with the Honda motor, but this should last a good while. Not bad. Brand new for $150 after tax with OSH closing sale.
wish I'd known, would have given you mine.

Since lost me keg had to hire a cheapo bi-monthly gardener...

wish I'd known, would have given you mine.

Since I lost me leg had to hire a cheapo bi-monthly gardener...

Back