• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

:)

Attachments

• IMG_20200803_213312_283.jpg
    IMG_20200803_213312_283.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 47
These things are still not easy to spot in the wild so it’s a bit nuts to see this many at once.

pqoMQmJ.jpg

Sorry. It was dark last night. 2010 Jetta TDI with six speed manual and some tasteful mods. :)
i-dzgFj63-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Bought this yesterday. Bossdog approved.

50188495146_79f4ae1823_c.jpg

Bossdog gets the best toys.

Drive that bad boy down here and dig me some trenches. :teeth

I'm now shopping for a backhoe attachment. It's 4WD with 4wheel steering I have named it "Little Rex" because....

We will be laying out our fire system and all electric will be routed underground :)

Bought this yesterday. Bossdog approved.

50188495146_79f4ae1823_c.jpg

Oh, now that looks like a ton of fun! :party
I wanna drive it! My dad had a big bulldozer on his property up in Rough and Ready. I got to mow down a ton of stuff with it. I’m surprised his 40 acres had any trees left standing by the time he pried me off of that thing :laughing

Last edited:
Not quite that old but it is an '80s model. Low hours and already ugly :laughing

Back