• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

i-ptFHF7c-XL.jpg

Seriously 24 hours after picking her up.

Of course the chick has no insurance. :facepalm

People. They are sometimes the WORST.

I just cried instead. I'm sore today but alive.

[YOUTUBE]qMHcQo23u5k[/YOUTUBE]

Man, glad you're semi-ok, that looks like a hard hit! :wow:wow

:( Aw Reama. She was a beaut too.

She was SO, SO clean on the inside too. like 9.5/10. Her previous owner loved the shit out of her. I sent him the pics and he said it felt like losing a friend. He had put a lot of love and care into the car.

Last edited:
It wasn't cheap, but I think it turned out really nice.

20200805_170407.jpg

20200805_170415.jpg

20200805_170430.jpg

For the new diesel :shhh Programmer, with a few other gizmos.

Can you say...."totally deleted" :teeth You CA guys can hate me now :laughing DPF what?

main.php

Last edited:
Waiting for a phone call right now but may be showing off a new Zero Turn soon. The kids were mowing the yard today and the Bad Boy ZT caught fire. Got it out in less than a minute with an extinguisher but the back looks like a not so tasty Smore.........

I am hoping it is just the plastics that are around the motor and air cleaner that got screwed and not the engine itself. The metal under all the smore looking plastic seems good so hoping it is maybe a few hundred in parts or maybe a G in new engine and not 6K+ for new mower.

I am hoping it is just the plastics that are around the motor and air cleaner that got screwed and not the engine itself. The metal under all the smore looking plastic seems good so hoping it is maybe a few hundred in parts or maybe a G in new engine and not 6K+ for new mower.

You must have a hell of a lawn.

It wasn't cheap, but I think it turned out really nice.

20200805_170407.jpg

20200805_170415.jpg

20200805_170430.jpg

Nice! I like the look. Want to do something like that with my patio in Miramonte. It’s nothing but granite up there so thinking maybe granite bricks, or whatever they are.

Nice! I like the look. Want to do something like that with my patio in Miramonte. It’s nothing but granite up there so thinking maybe granite bricks, or whatever they are.

Thanks! Miramonte? I thought you work (or worked) up in the City. That'd be a damn long commute.

I wish it was that small.

I have about 4 acres of land to mow down here in the swamp.

Yeah, but you get to ride on yours . :twofinger

Thanks! Miramonte? I thought you work (or worked) up in the City. That'd be a damn long commute.

Yeah, we live in Oakland but bought a little place in Miramonte about a year and a half ago. We’ll retire there. I’ve been spending a ton of time there since I’m still unemployed. I might be retired...not sure yet :) And, yeah, it’s about 3.5 hours away.

Yeah, we live in Oakland but bought a little place in Miramonte about a year and a half ago. We’ll retire there. I’ve been spending a ton of time there since I’m still unemployed. I might be retired...not sure yet :) And, yeah, it’s about 3.5 hours away.

Sweet! Silver linings and all. :)

Sweet! Silver linings and all. :)

Right?? Major disruption to my life and livelihood has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. You just never know when something awful is going to bring moments of clarity and supreme goodness to your life. I’m hoping this is the case for you, too :)

Right?? Major disruption to my life and livelihood has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. You just never know when something awful is going to bring moments of clarity and supreme goodness to your life. I’m hoping this is the case for you, too :)

+1 billion!

Back