• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Please, please don't say you went to Spring Mountain and DIDN'T drive one!

Oh crap I posted that in the wrong thread. No I didn’t buy a C8. So I don’t get to drive those. I’m out here doing the ZR1 class.

Picked up a flatscreen stand so I can watch MotoGP & MotoAmerica outside with my buddies, social distance style!

1cEWLt0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I'm really sorry.
I feel your pain.
Bastards.

I'm now shopping for a backhoe attachment. It's 4WD with 4wheel steering I have named it "Little Rex" because....

We will be laying out our fire system and all electric will be routed underground :)

I am super jelly..... I would love to get a mini-excavator but it is not in the cards I just have to make do with my little Kubota.

Picked up a flatscreen stand so I can watch MotoGP & MotoAmerica outside with my buddies, social distance style!

1cEWLt0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

All I see is girlie football on that screen where are the motorcycles?

Someone smashed into my car. 24 fucking hours. :cry

Oh man TWT i feel so bad for you. I was crushed just reading about it I can just imagine how it feels for you. Hopefully you were able to get their info and can stick it to their insurance......

i-ptFHF7c-XL.jpg

Seriously 24 hours after picking her up.

Of course the chick has no insurance. :facepalm

People. They are sometimes the WORST.

Last edited:
I just cried instead. I'm sore today but alive.

Last edited:
Damn. Thats terrible TWT. I know you spent months looking for the right car. Glad you weren't injured.

Back