• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I think I had looked at them before but just checked again and they recommend it for smaller ponds and a little less depth than mine at least the few I looked at.

I like this setup as it is not in the water like the last one and the compressor has sacrificial compressor blades which are easily replaced to it should run for a long time. I do like the fact that the diffusers are at the bottom of the pond and aerate upwards plus I can move them around to provide the best aeration profile if it doesn't work the first time.

I wanted a top-handle, light chainsaw for the in-tree cutting I'm doing and got this a couple of days ago. Works really well and is just 5.2 pounds, which makes it very easy to deal with in the tree.

SSTlsG8.jpg

Just the right weight for juggling.

Picked up one of these today...

Interesting device... not sure on order of inventions. It has:

- magnetic recording
- onto flat steel disc
- recording head moves across disc like record

So it's an early form of hard-drives we use in computers!

Re'Vit Volcano gloves - https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-volcano-gloves

Much as I love the Helimots (of which I've got 4+ pairs), they get HOT.

"The Volcano Gloves from REV'IT! are the lightest ADV gloves in the REV'IT! collection with CE certification. Designed with a mix of on-road and off-road use in mind, the Volcano Gloves are more robust than a full dirt glove and feature a fortified microfiber synthetic palm. Air mesh on the back of hand keeps the hands cool and dry during high effort maneuvers. TPR knuckle sliders with Seesoft viscoelastic backing add protection. Temperfoam can be found again at the palm and thumb. A hook and loop closure keeps the gloves secure, and an oversized pull loop makes for easy entry."

Yeah, well, we'll see about that. :laughing

Re'Vit Volcano gloves - https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-volcano-gloves

Much as I love the Helimots (of which I've got 4+ pairs), they get HOT.

"The Volcano Gloves from REV'IT! are the lightest ADV gloves in the REV'IT! collection with CE certification. Designed with a mix of on-road and off-road use in mind, the Volcano Gloves are more robust than a full dirt glove and feature a fortified microfiber synthetic palm. Air mesh on the back of hand keeps the hands cool and dry during high effort maneuvers. TPR knuckle sliders with Seesoft viscoelastic backing add protection. Temperfoam can be found again at the palm and thumb. A hook and loop closure keeps the gloves secure, and an oversized pull loop makes for easy entry."

Yeah, well, we'll see about that. :laughing

Also a first aid book for when help ISN'T on the way - https://www.amazon.com/Survival-Med...ng-20&linkId=b62926e0016d2986d13126eb1e493789

We picked up this little girl yesterday. BARF meet Luna

Attachments

• Luna (2).jpg
    Luna (2).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 53
Back