• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Im actually fine with the badging. If I was 10-15 years younger, I’d be more into the Snap-On flex. But I figure I’m only going to wrench for 5 more years and I’ve got not much left to prove to anyone.

I did the whole big snap on, then 10 ft double tall matco, and now have gone back to the cheaper boxes. Couple double bay cheapies do exactly the same thing and didnt cost an arm and a leg. :thumbup

I bought an old HF US general toolbox at least 10 years ago and it is still holding up to this day. It has some rust I need to take care of but the humid air down here will do that to everything that is outside. When I get my new workshop I am going to upgrade to the latest and greatest HF toolbox probably US general again don't want to get to bougie and go Icon series.

weller-12yr-750ml-front-hires.png

blanton_s_original_single_barrel_bourbon_whiskey_1.jpg

1992 VJ22, Its complete, 6k miles, Bodywork is in boxes.

eL0OuVp.jpg

So I purchased time for someone to come to my house and use the pictured dozer to create a 70x90 flat top on a hill of dirt I have had for the last 8 years for my eventual workshop build. It's probably about 2 to 3 feet high at this time and I am going to let it sit until spring of next year when I will have someone come build me a 30(w)x50(l)x16 high(?) workshop with a concrete floor and 10x50 wing on the long side concreted to hold the trailer, project car and tractor.

Attachments

• 660507395.jpg
    660507395.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 660507412.jpg
    660507412.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 23
No Silly. Those are the cables that control the exhaust valves. It makes the POWER more manageable on a 2 stroke 'street bike'.

Nope. I sure didn't. You might be right! lol

So I purchased time for someone to come to my house and use the pictured dozer to create a 70x90 flat top on a hill of dirt I have had for the last 8 years for my eventual workshop build. It's probably about 2 to 3 feet high at this time and I am going to let it sit until spring of next year when I will have someone come build me a 30(w)x50(l)x16 high(?) workshop with a concrete floor and 10x50 wing on the long side concreted to hold the trailer, project car and tractor.
Sweet

:laughing

I put a Softopper on the truck over the weekend. I wanted something that would give our dogs some shelter if we start taking them on longer trips than across town and that could also fold down when I need to put a bike in the back.

i7jIln9.jpg

lpUJTTz.jpg

aWN5Zrx.jpg

Back