• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

That looks great!

I bought a classic Whaler :banana
These are hard to find as they get passed from family member to family member. This one has a 40hp fairly new motor

51745131240_91315304a1_c.jpg

No, kit's a saltwater series E-Tech motor. Oil injection.

G, given your business...and I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner, but The GSA sells all kinds of floating stuff in your wheelhouse. They just sold some large tugs, barges and landing craft which you might know interested parties.

https://gsaauctions.gov

Keep an eye on that site. If you know purchasers looking and they don't know of it, there's money in arbitrage!

I put a Softopper on the truck over the weekend. I wanted something that would give our dogs some shelter if we start taking them on longer trips than across town and that could also fold down when I need to put a bike in the back.

i7jIln9.jpg

lpUJTTz.jpg

aWN5Zrx.jpg

I am VERY interested to hear your thoughts. I have a trailer but I love being able to go 70 and not sweat a ticket here in Oregon. I have considered getting a SofTopper for my T100.

I am VERY interested to hear your thoughts. I have a trailer but I love being able to go 70 and not sweat a ticket here in Oregon. I have considered getting a SofTopper for my T100.

I'll keep you posted! I've only had it a couple of days now, but when I took it out for a test drive, I didn't notice any flapping or buffeting and it all seemed rock solid. It only took me about an hour to install.

I'll be helping my daughter move next weekend, so I'll get the chance to fold it down to load some of her furniture in the back.

Interested in your experience too Gregor.

I'll keep you posted! I've only had it a couple of days now, but when I took it out for a test drive, I didn't notice any flapping or buffeting and it all seemed rock solid. It only took me about an hour to install.

I'll be helping my daughter move next weekend, so I'll get the chance to fold it down to load some of her furniture in the back.

Awesome! Thank you for indulging my curiosity.

two wheel tramp8 said:

I had one for a number of years.. worked as advertised.
The only problems were. 1..shrinks after a while and snaps were harder to reach then.
2..the zippers collected all the dust and grit. Had too clean them alot so they wouldn't jam..
3. the plastic windows get dirty fast and you cant see clearly out of them...and they are
Difficult to keep clean without scratching..more difficult than a helmet face shield..
My 2 cents..

New Ram Rebel Diesel, fully loaded, Love it, My old truck was struggling with the new trailer, Just that bit too heavy.

W8EFMpFl.jpg

XaKHY14l.jpg

6H0kZQ1l.jpg

mMEgK6ml.jpg

Did you hit a fkn oil well out there on the coast? Nice Paul. Enjoy your new shit while I have to endure my 05 Ram.:laughing

LOL, Thanks Guys, The oil well is running dry Ken, :p

Early Christmas present to myself.

Trek Domane+ ALR, 58mm, red/black. Shimano 105 and Bontrager stuff.

Retired the 199x REI Corsa Novara that weighed 40 lbs. :laughing

Attachments

• 1639726338335.jpg
    1639726338335.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Looking towards a brighter future...

6287D0EC-8EF6-432D-9943-11216B35033D_1_201_a-X3.jpg

Niiice! No model available?

:laughing Haven’t worn it on the bikes yet. Perhaps tomorrow!
Hoping this suit will take me from Mexico to Canada and beyond.

DreamBigChick

Back