• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

From what I've been told, it's legal to own a bigger one, just not legal to carry

I believe that’s correct as well. 2” is the blade length limit for any automatic or “assisted” opening knife. Beyond that, it is illegal to have on your person or sell/trade. To me that says if you’ve already got something longer, fine…just never actually do anything with it other than leave it at home.

Also illegal to bring any kind of knife over 2.5” on school grounds.

Illegal to conceal any fixed type daggers, which is probably why you see the M/C guys have a knife strapped to a fork tube or their hip/thigh.

And there are five states where an auto or assisted knife of any kind are illegal. And of course D.C. as well.

Well while I’m here. I also bought a new chair for my man cave. I had bought a pretty decent office chair about a year and a half ago, but soon gave it to my wife when she started her work from home job. She traded me the shitty $99 chair she was using that she got on Amazon which I’ve hated for the past year. So I’ve had enough of that thing and in comes a new one.

razer-enki-black-ogimg-1200x630.jpg

I believe that’s correct as well. 2” is the blade length limit for any automatic or “assisted” opening knife. Beyond that, it is illegal to have on your person or sell/trade. To me that says if you’ve already got something longer, fine…just never actually do anything with it other than leave it at home.

Also illegal to bring any kind of knife over 2.5” on school grounds.

Illegal to conceal any fixed type daggers, which is probably why you see the M/C guys have a knife strapped to a fork tube or their hip/thigh.

And there are five states where an auto or assisted knife of any kind are illegal. And of course D.C. as well.

Which of these are felonies? Any of them?

Well while I’m here. I also bought a new chair for my man cave. I had bought a pretty decent office chair about a year and a half ago, but soon gave it to my wife when she started her work from home job. She traded me the shitty $99 chair she was using that she got on Amazon which I’ve hated for the past year. So I’ve had enough of that thing and in comes a new one.

razer-enki-black-ogimg-1200x630.jpg

Now you just need a twitch

Which of these are felonies? Any of them?

I’m just parroting what I’ve read from a couple places and that’s the extent of my CA knife law knowledge. Not sure which is a felony if any or if they’re all just misdemeanors.

I would’ve rather had a OTF knife like that with a blade closer to 3” long (just looks more proportioned to me), but for sure the 2” limit is a thing here in CA.

Now you just need a twitch

And to actually be good at playing games. So many years playing COD and I was just barely better than average.

Well there is a car mechanic simulator game…that’d be fun to stream right?

And to actually be good at playing games. So many years playing COD and I was just barely better than average.

Well there is a car mechanic simulator game…that’d be fun to stream right?

At least you play the games you buy. Sitting on so many unplayed games at the moment it's dumb

At least you play the games you buy. Sitting on so many unplayed games at the moment it's dumb

Bought Battlefield 2042. Played for a little bit. EA “patched” it at the beginning of December. Now my game disconnects almost immediately. I’m lucky if I can get even five minutes in before I get kicked.

Cool.

Got MS Flight Simulator. Realized it was completely not do-able without a stick. Due to popularity of MSFS and everyone being at home now, all decent sticks were sold the fuck out. Finally got around to getting a decent Thrustmaster Airbus side stick about six months ago. Haven’t even taken it out of the box.

Cool.

My PSN membership auto renewed for $60 or whatever a couple months ago. Haven’t turned on my PS4 since probably April.

Cool.

If there was a game for lighting money on fire? I think I can play that one pretty well and often.

Hahahahaha!

Since they took Friendly fire out of most of the First Person shooters, they've gotten....boring, to say the least.

Count me in if I'm invited...and I've one of the oldies running. Just bought an LT3 conversion for the 78 T/A. This outa be an interesting project....and the 69' Charger; it's either new frame rails front/ rear or an engineered chassis and extra shifts in the ice cream shoppe.

Just make sure your wheels can take the drive to the hot and humid south. Shit rusts in seconds.

ChJrzCz.jpeg

So finally got my metric wrenches, was actually waiting on the husky set even though I ordered it B4 the gear wrench set. Bad weather I assume since it was stuck in OR for a week.

Regardless, the wrench dimensions are similar with the exception being the length. Smallest and largest gear wrench wrenches shown and comparable husky wrenches for comparison. The extra length is worth the cost difference alone to me. Course the 120 teeth vs the 72 is nice too, but honestly the quality between the two seems really similar. Actually I bet the gear on the husky is less prone to issues since the gear wrench is actually two 60 tooth gears stacked offset of each other. Same width wrench though so the gears have to be at best half the width and half the surface area to apply the load too. Hopefully they'll last. Haven't decided if I'm returning the husky yet, probably keep both sets lol.

Back