• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

:love

378279904_10228240998023931_2137181392302769927_n.jpg

Swapped out the stock upper for a PSA upper with a .223 Wylde barrel and VG6 Gamma muzzle brake. Now I need to order a new handbrake because of the m-lock rail.

sezZi8L.jpg

Now...what to do with that spare upper? Hmm....

I gotta see Edgard Winter play "Frankenstein" before it's too late. :cool
(and Steve Lukather play "Hold the Line")

Awesome!! :Port

I saw him and his bro and Rick Derringer light that shit up at a Day on the Green.

Enjoy!

Bay Area Redneck Forum.

Who knew!:laughing

My friend on 40 acres off Franz Valley Road has guns and the tractor but no moto or sporty car though he does have an ATV for working the property.

He's a redneck hippie.

Err, okay, here’s an example.
(Shot yesterday, at work, “before” I started working.)
It (speed booster AKA focal length reducer) does opposite thing from “tele-converter”.
It reduces the focal length (x 0.71), but increase the amount of light to let in (f# x 0.71)

All shot with Canon FD50mm f1.4 lens, at wide open (at f1.4)
ISO 400, shutter speed 1/125 sec.

With simple adapter. (This is how 50mm lens would look like, on APS-C body)
_DSF0007 by T K, on Flickr

With Speed Booster(So, 50mm f1.4 lens is now “practically” 35mm f1.0 (50 x0.71=35.5, 1.4 x 0.71=0.994)
_DSF0008 by T K, on Flickr

With Speed Booster + ND (1-stop down), so the image is now about the same level of brightness with the first pic. (Using ND filter instead of stopping down with the lens’ aperture ring, so that I can maintain the same DOF.)
_DSF0009 by T K, on Flickr

I also shot some videos.
I’m pretty impressed with the picture quality. (Glad that I didn’t get cheap clones.)

Simply switching to 35mm would be quicker, and I probably do so, in certain situations.
BUT, there are times I want that “look” of this lens AND want it to be wider.

58-AE95-E6-87-DB-4-A09-B23-D-8-C56769852-C1.jpg

$375 and several hours to take apart and reassemble. A guy locally wanted $250 for install service. Another company wanted $500. I liked to tinker and despite beating myself up I know now how to fix it if I need to.

58-AE95-E6-87-DB-4-A09-B23-D-8-C56769852-C1.jpg

$375 and several hours to take apart and reassemble. A guy locally wanted $250 for install service. Another company wanted $500. I liked to tinker and despite beating myself up I know now how to fix it if I need to.

YOU MONSTER! WHAT IF THE CHILDREN FALL DOWN!? :laughing

my brother and I collided mid-air, head-to-head, and knocked each other out. later one of my brothers bounced out and broke his arm (but we had no net... or rules of any kind.) we all survived. good times!

Back