• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

interesting "drive" I had just now.

left home, a few corners I notice a .. basically rapist van. VERY old econoline(?) all dented, and being at my 9 (I'm at 6) arriving after me, pushes the gas, bumps the front and... I let him go before me.

thing is, the next 1/2 block in front (him and me) there's a bus.

so he passes the bus in the middle of a slightly busy intersection. that is, running through crosswalks, crossers, cornerstore etc, huge bus-blind spot to his right.

a few blocks and a busy street later , in a construction, LED directional signs and all, he honks at the work truck in front of him - while being in the wrong lane - truck is going Right, van is going "straight" where he's not supposed to (right towards construction workers) and then hits and dents the bumper of the work truck.
( I think only a dented silver metal of the white F-150 with tools and a plastic garbage bin on top.)

then attempts to escape.
F-150 also goes forward.

too bad I was in the right lane too... turned right. :dunno

-
actually thinking this is a case of the Fridays. :) before that I was thinking he's on the way to make a drug deal one way or another...

Last edited:
Sounds dramatic, but all I can think is Andy should not masterbate while driving :wtf

listening to a Pete Seeger CD I picked up at Pegasus at the top of Solano Berkeley. La quince brigada is on it.

Had some drinks with the neighboring rooms at this motel, some folks were a bit drunk by the end. I'm gonna sleep in again tomorrow, get coffee in town, take some pictures and maybe see the farmers market, then line up for BBQ at the local spot for lunch before I make my way to Leander. Hopefully it is not as windy.

Actually, scratch that, got a late recommendation from a Texan friend, so I'm headed to Llano tomorrow for BBQ, only an hour away and on my route.

>_> :thumbup >_> 🧟

I'm probably going to jack up the car tomorrow or the next days , again, to reattach the unhooked front underbody protector. And yep I ordered a new screw...they arrived in a pack of 25 :wow by two.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to tonight's poker game with friends.

With this group of 15-16 people, If I don't win, I'm always in the last 3-4 players.

My "poker face" is "I really don't give a fuck." I don't have a fuck is "tell". I listen to what everyone else is saying or doing. Maybe I do, everyone does, but it hasn't helped my friends yet...

The last time one of my friends tried said "You're like a Sphinx. I can't read you." I went home with a lot of $20 bills.

Last edited:
But if I smile and get excited, what does that mean?

shaquille-o-neal-smile-usmta6wu8aetmm25.gif

aha, enjoy this Saturday everyone!
I went to the gym as usual this morning but I had no energy and no patience for myself so I left early.

Getting ready to accompany VFW for their calendar drawing later this morning. Going to have it out in Rio Linda. Yee ha.

Feeling like I'm in a slump. Hopefully I'll feel energized soon.

Morning!! Stunning day!
Joy wandered out and nearly gave me a heart attack.

Can I complain about the lack of consistency wrt enforcing the TOS?

I suppose. Or just vent.

Mod appearance in 3-4-2-……

No… yes? They probably had no time to think about it

Okay..maybe you can. Venting helps.

Last edited:
You could tell me who could rebuild the chains on a 3.2 VR6…. :( bad mood but eh

Anything with self help ?? I mean on the engine. Otherwise. Feeling like I’m in a slump too :(

Idk. Yodaisgod and I got banned for p-trapped comments in the bridge collapse thread complaining about conspiracy idiots. But the Israel/Hamas thread has much more overtly political commentary and no bans being handed out. I'm sure there's some BS rationalization for it :rolleyes

Back