• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

up doing cat things for the long double, the cat is now ready to sit on the laptop

Little bit of a sore throat this morning, hopefully it's just allergies or related to my visor being stuck open enough yesterday for the wind to whip my nose all day. Gonna fix that with coffee and then hit the road, doing all the Big Bend roads today!

Also, I have over indexed on miles in a way that makes me quite please, I only have 675 miles left to go, and three days do it. I'll still aim for 350 miles today and then I can be picky / adventurous as to where I stay along the way.

Little bit of a sore throat this morning, hopefully it's just allergies or related to my visor being stuck open enough yesterday for the wind to whip my nose all day. Gonna fix that with coffee and then hit the road, doing all the Big Bend roads today!

When you get back, can I get you to show me how to fix my visor with coffee?

Breast cancer. Feb was a rough month. Today they cut it out with clear margins. 3 lymph nodes removed and sent for biopsy. Waiting on those results before celebrating

Ugh.

My wife survived breast cancer so best wishes for a similar outcome.

the weather thingy said this morning "Feels like 3° C" here! :wtf 🥶 that's just three units away from water freezing!!!!!!!

(37.4° F)

it still says feels like 3 C ! My nees are freezing!!!

;)

-

anyone know if a grounding clamp / bind-the-ground is supposed to be attached to a gas pipe?! :banana :party

and if you're wondering why.. it was because it was detached, complete with screws and toothed-clamps, and hanging.

Was being a dumbass and trying to cut pain meds in half less than a day out. Lasted about 2 hours. :rolleyes Guess I need to listen to the doctors lol

Going to spend the day deciding on paint colors for the downstairs bedrooms and bath in the new house and feeding the squirrels. The asshole neighbors on one side of the place we are renting are getting ready to put their house up for sale somewhere north of 1.3m. For all the times their kids messed up our front lawn by playing on it in spikes, hit our cars with with soccer/tennis/whiffle balls, and damaged the fence, I'm letting all the front landscaping go full jungle mode until we move next month. Grass is 8"+ at this point. The backyard view is even better. :cool

Speaking of rallies...
conflicts arise for taft :cry

oh what a day. I got approved to take a vacation day tomorrow which will provide some relief.

In my work parking lot I pulled forward and ran over a parking cement thingy and the lower panel on the drivers side fell off! It's sitting in my car as I type. I'll call my auto guys tomorrow for repair.

Oh no! Did it just pop off with the plastic bolts or actually rip?

oh what a day. I got approved to take a vacation day tomorrow which will provide some relief.

In my work parking lot I pulled forward and ran over a parking cement thingy and the lower panel on the drivers side fell off! It's sitting in my car as I type. I'll call my auto guys tomorrow for repair.

Got just what you need, something real bikers always have in their saddle bags! :afm199
And yes I have a set of of "bags" and each side can hold a 12 pack! :teeth :twofinger
[YOUTUBE]1gQABMkqDx4[/YOUTUBE]

It ripped off and the little bolts popped out. The piece seared off in one long piece.
It'll be a very expensive mistake.

I have the day off today. How fantastic.

Flho-great song! The tools I was raised with!
A little duck tape and bale wire.

Good morning! Sorry to block your triple M.

"Strollin' in the park, and watchin' winter turn to spring..."

Coolidge_Park_aeb3d4ba-a437-4a7a-bb8c-104efa4a3672.jpg

Back