• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I haven't been there since 2005 (Kelly since 1995) and I'm sure it's changed a lot since then! I've never even heard of Party Fowl.

I'm one of those weird people that doesn't even like Nashville Hot Chicken though so... :dunno :laughing

I just like the beer cups that fill upside down.

and there's no 2 hour wait or whatever like hattie bs

Bit damp here in Leander today, got woken up around 4am to an exceptionally loud crack of thunder, thankfully other than a brief downpour, we haven't gotten any crazy weather. Looks like everything north of here is under a tornado watch today. Hopefully that weather stays away.

in other news my cat is a horrible gardening assistant.

Cats are not assistants, they are supervisors by trade.

Well, seems we are under a tornado watch until 5pm, areas north are under a tornado warning, so it could be worse. If I cease posting it could be because I've been transported to OZ...

I need just one fastener..not three

QGXpisU.jpeg

that's the stripped screw... someone with a power drill :rolleyes

R1kIkG6.jpeg

Last edited:
Been raining heavily here at times, forecast is for a chance of "very large hail" overnight, gonna ask if I can push my bike onto the covered porch of the clubhouse overnight to avoid damage if that materializes.

hey I mentioned that yes...terday

That fastener has seen some things...

it has seen many mild oil changes done by me, and I guess not over-screwed with my little electric screwdriver or ratcheting Husky handle.

but then someone overscrewed it (last service was replacing the rack and control arms.) And the screw wasn't coming out....!

the last thing it saw was my needle-nose pliers and then the recycle bin...

Last edited:
Bit damp here in Leander today, got woken up around 4am to an exceptionally loud crack of thunder, thankfully other than a brief downpour, we haven't gotten any crazy weather. Looks like everything north of here is under a tornado watch today. Hopefully that weather stays away.

Cats are not assistants, they are supervisors by trade.

He kept attacking the branches I hauled to the burn pile. At one point I had a mixed load of blackberry vines, cottonwood I had murdered, and some butterfly bush arms on a pitchfork. He pounced the end of a branch and half the load fell off.

jerk.

:x

Good thing he is cute.

He kept attacking the branches I hauled to the burn pile. At one point I had a mixed load of blackberry vines, cottonwood I had murdered, and some butterfly bush arms on a pitchfork. He pounced the end of a branch and half the load fell off.

jerk.

Good thing he is cute.

At least he didn't end up skewered by the pitchfork. :laughing

jerk.

Good thing he is cute.

I think this is how some people describe me.

Back