• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I never haven't had an internal chuckle at VAG...

Break in the weather here means a cigar and whiskey on the porch before bed. Should be decent weather for the start of the ride home tomorrow.

Just saw the pictures :rolleyes

:laughing

The fitting that pressure sensor screws into is part of the line. You'll need a new line and sensor, receiver/drier as I said, and a recharge. Those sensors on VAG products are usually replaceable without having to evacuate the system...unless the fitting snaps off :laughing

I figured I'd get a laugh out of that one from someone~!!!! ^^^ :laughing

-

but I guess the rolleyes has a place too. : | :)

-

it snapped off.... because I was undoing the sensor. I was undoing it... with lefty-loosy. I even remember doublechecking myself as I lay under the car, "it's this direction, yes?"... then it snapped off.

Then I realized I was upside down. .... : |:gsxrgrl... undoing it with my brand new clawfoot wrench (so I couldn't see anyway.)

"You'll need a new line " - yeah, I'm thinking that part will be a problem!!!!

Last edited:
Goof morning. Another sunny day :party

This past month has sucked, big time.

First I lost my dog in the forest during a blizzard.

Then I got smacked in the head by my horse.

Finally I got a really nasty sore throat/ cold.

I finally seem to be getting better and hope I can leave the goddam house and do something fun. I might take the afternoon off and go for a hike with the little monster (Fox).

I think I got that same sore throat / cold thing during my ride out to Texas. Sun is starting to poke outta the clouds here, but it's chilly (for texas) with a high of 68 and looks like it'll be a bit gusty out today. Good thing is, those winds are blowing the storms east of me, bad thing is, that means I'll be fighting headwinds all day.

The sunshine is good.

Some of us long to see snow,not having seen much of it in life.

A good day to everyone!

Eh meh

If you break a nub on a metal line, like a T- intersection, it leaves a hole immediately underneath... Like , "the piece broke off and left a hole" :D ;)

-

Thanks everyone for keeping up with the story, sorry for taking so many attention posts ;

I think you were being practical and optimistic, but yeah I got sad about the $$$-$$$$ :(

I'll chime in.
Please do understand that I have an excellent aesthetic visually. If you've ever been in my home you can see that. But I did start a habit of collecting fish statues, ceramics, wood, etc so my home is crowded now.
Anyway back to the subject at hand.

Good looking indeed. Beautiful skin color, nice and tall, greatest smile ever and a fantastic conversationalist. I felt safe and comfortable hanging out.

Evening from Ozona, TX - yes, it's a real place.

Headwinds kicked my butt today but I managed to find some enjoyment in the ride anyway. Sipping on a beer now and figuring out how exactly I wanna get home.

Morning, sipping coffee, thinking about riding. Might try to Las Cruces today, or not, depending on how I hold up.

Morning, sipping coffee and thinking about packing up this rental house not riding. Fingers crossed this morning's appointment gives me the all clear and I can look forward to planning some BARF lady time and summer rallies.

yes, that sounds great. Please remember to keep me in your plans! I'll go wherever you are in the yay area.

Back