• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Made one last BBQ stop before I end up in New Mexico tonight. I think it was a worthy detour.

That ding dong wasted so much of our time. He wanted us to design and install the stability used to keep it from sinking but didn't want to give us any money until we explained exactly how to do it. :twofinger

He had to move it before the 15th because MArin has placed a moratoreum on moving floating homes around.
Tow boat broke down under the Bay Bridge...

Cluster fuck to the nth degree.

I saw videos of it on TikTok and my first thought was, “I bet G knows the backstory.” :laughing

so… kuro = beefcake?

When I hung out with him he was certainly easy on the eyes.

giphy.gif

Well, tough times or not I had to play a certain role. .

Went to Tahoe and taught a kid to ski. Yes really , first day, evar. Don't have turns yet but at least, equipment, sliding, maybe walking ,and, going down a bunny slope.

I think, a beer :Port

Made one last BBQ stop before I end up in New Mexico tonight. I think it was a worthy detour.

Awesome. Good winds coming back! :thumbup

Last edited:
Well, tough times or not I had to play a certain role. .

Went to Tahoe and taught a kid to ski. Yes really , first day, evar. Don't have turns yet but at least, equipment, sliding, maybe walking ,and, going down a bunny slope.

I think, a beer :Port

Excellent! You were saying you wanted to see snow, so I'm glad you went and did that. Hope kiddo had fun.

Well Kuro may have the secksi, but I got my own aura working for me. I apparently set of some methy (I assume, or just good old mania) chick at the super 8 as I was walking in with my gear. She demanded my room number like she worked there, I assessed that she did not and said "no" and turned to walk away at which point she went nuts claiming I was part of a stalker cult and had been following her. Apparently I was here checking out on April 2nd...

The poor Indian lady managing the front desk looked at me as if to ask me to give my room number and I'm thinking, you just checked me in lady so I walk away and methy chick gets loud, at which point the, I assume husband comes out to see what's up. He sends me on my way and turns to her telling her, we'll call the police to sort this all out.

Well there's two police cruisers here now. Hopefully I have a bike in the morning, despite their road side advertisement, I'm pretty sure Las Cruces claim to "The Authentic New Mexico" would rub the tourism board the wrong way...

Beer in, worries out. This spot will be good motivation for an early departure tomorrow.

Morning! Up early because I guess my body is on central time now, bikes still there so I guess I'll keep riding. After this coffee of course.

Probably be from Springerville, AZ unless I change my mind, but I think 300 miles will be enough for today, 500 yesterday kinda hurt.

Back