• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Why else would I mention it?

:laughing

Also, there's a Burger King around the corner from Roadrunner Park that has been there since the 70's.
Also also, there used to be a Kmart right across the street from Burger King that my brother and I stayed the night in when we ran away when I was 11.

The ultimate 11 year old’s blue light special! The idea went through my, soon to be juvenile delinquent, mind more than once .

Attachments

• IMG_6859.jpg
    IMG_6859.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
Sipping coffee in Chandler, AZ waiting to check in. Looks to be two breweries and several bars nearby along with a slew of restaurants, gotta give AZ development props to co-locating all the good stuff. Looks like I'll have things to keep me occupied till Tuesday. Chain on the Hypermotard is so loose now it looks like a proper dirt bike setup, without the chain guide to keep things in place however :laughing thankfully the shop is only two miles aware from here.

Well for me it went with a ride across Phoenix and then sitting here with coffee. No check in yet, bummer, but I found a mexican restaurant a mile away that reviews state has really good pork green chili, so I think I'll head over there to eat and hope I can check in afterwards..

Why else would I mention it?

:laughing

Also, there's a Burger King around the corner from Roadrunner Park that has been there since the 70's.
Also also, there used to be a Kmart right across the street from Burger King that my brother and I stayed the night in when we ran away when I was 11.

you actually ran away? I thought us juveniles only planned it but never executed. You were a brave, or foolish, child. Maybe both.

Fed, checked into my motel, it's comfy. Working up the motivation to get off the bed and go explore downtown Chandler a bit.

Doing some beer tasting, but I am definitely tired after this weekend (friends make for too much fun and too little sleep) so I have a feeling I'll be in bed early tonight.

Went under the car, finally attached the underside splash shield properly.

The front lip "teeth" enmeshed easily, even though I'm working squeezed under the car with an aching neck and not having the car on a lift, like the last person in Berkeley probably who left the shield unhooked:mad

F me
, the 8 screws on the sides gave too much trouble today. :(. All these holes in plastic to be aligned properly...

And the three T30 that attach to the subframe. :mad

open-uri20200731-9659-9rg8kz.

The bottom of the picture attaches to the front spoiler lip. That was the part that was left flapping

Last edited:
The local Ducati shop offered a clip style chain, but I don't really trust those (silly I know) I probably should have gone with that. I don't have any tools to do a chain so I'll have a shop do it. Recaro Veloce (which I am pretty sure is Italian for expensive :laughing) is gonna throw a new chain on for me Monday. I'll run it to get home and then replace the sprockets with fresh ones. I'm pondering if that can be done without breaking the chain...

If you count the stock chain this will be the forth chain for this bike.

Still on my first chain at 7500miles. The kinda mileage you ride seems to indicate these things are more reliable than I would have given them credit for.

They look cool but I ain’t trusting it enough to go far from home on

urDQfx3l.jpg

Gooooood morning!
Home from Stonybarf and of course it's sunny and clear.

Still on my first chain at 7500miles. The kinda mileage you ride seems to indicate these things are more reliable than I would have given them credit for.

They look cool but I ain’t trusting it enough to go far from home on

urDQfx3l.jpg

It's been pretty solid aside from the random map sensor issue that cuts off the throttle and requires keying the bike on and off again. It's annoying, but infrequent enough I just grumble about it and hope someday someone can figure out the root cause.

Well, I think they weren't persnickety enough with the electronics and or how they programmed the ECU to respond... but whatever, it's 90% awesome.

Moving slow today, finishing my coffee and then I'll clean myself up and go find food and beers, weather is pretty nice out (for AZ) today.

Back