• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

A couple of summers ago I was spending quite a bit of time at our mountain place with my dog. In the late afternoon, I’d grab a beer and some dog treats and the two of us would go up into the treehouse.

Eating dog treats by yourself is no fun.

:laughing

and the dog got the beer

“Folder” not file. I’ve never run into this issue with a file but experience it often with folders.

you must be having some "peculiar" MO to use your computer

why rename folders so much?

but yeah, it's probably some stuck program, working there left and right. Just let it work for a bit

The ultimate 11 year old’s blue light special! The idea went through my, soon to be juvenile delinquent, mind more than once .

Remind me about this on one of the rallies. I'll tell you about the mastermind of crime that is my brother. :laughing

I looked hard to find any big problems, but they must be invisible. :dunno :laughing

and then I saw the Drano in the bedroom. hmmm... that's a problem. OH WAIT no issue there- it must be having an attached bathroom, no?

-

I think it's just one step away from being a normal house of people without will and money BUT no meth.

---

or maybe I should not normalize it?

That seems fine, looks like all the drywall is still intact even, and no one has scrawled s single swear on the walls. Bunch of white collar meth heads I guess...

It looks like they crashed fast and hard, so it's probably a good candidate to clean up.

It's the items that are interesting. They spun out before they even got to the sell-off phase. Looks like an older person/couple. The older media stuff, the older golf clubs, the older kid photo in the garage, etc. Oh, and that roll top desk! It looks like at least a 60-something normal'ish guy that went full tweek.

the fact of the drano PLUS NO holes it looks like it might be a CheapHead purchased a rental property and rented it to METHLAheads who - obv - didn't care - and left Drano around

(one shouldn't really use drano if it's your own pipes, I hear because.. it simply eats the metal. Also P-traps apparently are sold in 2 diff metal thicknesses, so the thinner will get FFFd in time. Ask me how I know )

Killing time, getting breakfast and coffee at a cafe. On my fourth cup of water and I haven't had to pee yet. Might explain why I'm feeling run down. Pretty sure I drank a bunch of water yesterday, must be like negative humidity out there. Also the guy at the table next to me is playing Christian music for his kid and kinda singing along too.

Thinking lunch ride

I h8 taking off the rear fender on the bike , you have to remove the hr rear wheel :mad

NP: Frankie goes to Hollywood :dunno

Yay, managed to do it with lineman's pliers, manage to squeeze them between the rear tire and the fender. And after 20 rotations about 2° I managed to grab the bolt with fingers and twist it out

It's simply in a tight space between fender and rear tire that's why.

Mission accomplished, go ride!

Sitting at a swanky shop getting a chain. Probably won't be the cheapest chain I ever buy, but it'll be good to get back on the road.

Chain is on, they pointed out my front pads had maybe 2 millimeters of material left, soooo new pads it is, I feel silly paying shop time for the easiest job ever, but, whatever

Ride was good

Weather was hot

My wrist hurts (recent fall)

Been seeing a lot of cops yesterday and today. I think for stop signs and other things

Last edited:
Chain is on, they pointed out my front pads had maybe 2 millimeters of material left, soooo new pads it is, I feel silly paying shop time for the easiest job ever, but, whatever

Don't use your brakes on the way home and change them yourself. :laughing

Spent the past 5 hours steam cleaning carpets. Glad I only do it once per year.
Probably less fun than drinking alone

Back