• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Coffee at 3:30am?!

Got out for a short sail on the bay yesterday with a friend. It was pretty fun, I even skippered for a bit and didn't hit anything nor did I knock anyone out of the boat. A few more folks I know have been laid off, or, are in limbo while they try to find a new role at their company. I do not have high hopes for my job hunt, might be a weird year.

Dang. You got me on a technicality. 3+ pm of course, that was yesterday.

Just rode a bit, on the main drag, main library, now going back with de bus .

- Posted from the barf mobile app!

Last edited:
I hate working in the office. HATE IT!

Hope Joy heals up soon. Found out my mom is in the hospital for pneumonia and low blood oxygen, probably there for another day or two as the docs are trying to understand the underlying issue since her oxygen levels have been so low. A little concerning and certainly not the birthday present my dad wanted I guess. I'll have to give the a call if there is a good time.

DISLIKE.

Chatted with my mom on the phone today, sounds like things were a little scary yesterday, but she's feeling better today, though still not getting enough oxygen without support. As far as they can tell, it's a bad case of Rhinovirus. We caught up on my trip and theirs and she sounded generally upbeat. Dad got out of there to do dinner with the grandkids and my brothers wife. Sounds like all will be well with time.

Lazy day for myself otherwise, but I did managed to get a quick workout in and now dinner is warming up.

Good morning! Thanks for the mom update.
I seem to have missed something, where is HHM?

Morning. Post work out pre work day. I only have a few days before my 3 week vacation and time is moving rather slowly. I know it is all in my mind but jeesh, it feels real.

Cold tires on a fat pig. Ev-reee-bo-dyyyy wants to rule the....ahhh shit.

[youtube]I0ZaEKUVA9c[/youtube]

407cc422-2050-44f7-94d6-9146eecf2297_text.gif

I did something very similar with the last Monster I bought in 2012 down in San Diego. The Ducati dealership is directly across the road from the short on-ramp onto I-5 and I figured I'd just gun it across the road to get on the freeway to head home after the sale was complete. Nope...slid in the sandy gravel right on the side of the entrance to the on-ramp and low-sided it. Shit was fucking embarrassing having to push it right back into the dealership and file a damn claim with my insurance to fix a bike I owned for just a few minutes. :cry

Ah well, it's good to be taken down a peg every now and then. :laughing

Field trip today!!!

Big-Trouble-Lo-Pan.jpg

About to earn my first suspension today...it'll be worth it.
LoL ...korn to get a suspension(not yet), that'll be the ) weird) day! :) (okay i read "that shit" just now). ..I see.
I seem to have missed something, where is HHM?

Posting somewhere else... he's slowed down here, you noticed too?

Last edited:
link to Kornholio's suspension post.

Morning, I may or may not have yeeted my hyper right across an intersection in SF just as I was leaving the shop with fresh tires, in the rain. Dunno why I didn't think twice about a firm push on the bars and a handful of throttle. Somehow walked away with a bruised ego and a broken rear brake pedal tip and nothing else.

Also, was worried I was gonna be late for an unemployment ride and the guy I'm meeting is stuck in a call, he's new to this unemployment thing, so I'll let it slide.

Out of context, but...

Things that make me think of stuff from this thread:

From Nextdoor
Ponyboy Curtis
Ponyboy Curtis
Author

East Terra Linda

9h

Karen
what commute? �� I’ll be able to ride my skateboard to work. If I want to ��

Back