• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Afternoon, did karaoke with some friends last night, should have brought ear plugs as it was LOUD, couldn't hear a damn thing so I didn't do much socialization, just observed all the singing while drinking beer, which explains the hangover I have today... brunch and then nothing else probably today or maybe a daytime beer or two to sort this hangover out. We'll see what this coffee I'm drinking inspires.

went to the hardware store, parked outside, got myself pictured in the image that the parking ofc ;) was taking to ticket the car parked right next to me ... "poor" (NOT poor) Lexus AWD :rofl

I turned around just in time :laughing

... :flame :gsxrgrl ... and there was a Merc C-AMG (with a Beverly hills plate-frame) parked in front of them that also got the swipe. Can't believe these ppl would just park in a yellow zone and go to brunch or something, SMH!

(perhaps they had been confused by a saturday)
Contemplated grinning for the pic just briefly but didn't have a mask and a BARF sign

Attachments

• ghibrlycitation.jpg
    ghibrlycitation.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Heading to Humboldt tomorrow to pick up the kid. The campus is now locked down, classes will be remote for the rest of the semester and he wants to get out of there before the shit hits the fan even more.

Heading to Humboldt tomorrow to pick up the kid. The campus is now locked down, classes will be remote for the rest of the semester and he wants to get out of there before the shit hits the fan even more.

wait. why is it locking down?

I have to vent. A person I'm sponsoring to get into our club asked last month if I would bring him and his wife to an event there next weekend.I cancelled my Taft plans and RSVPed, purchased the tickets...Anyway, this afternoon I saw him and asked to confirm next weekend. Blank stare, no recollection. Then an Oh shit.

damn. that sucks!!!

Did something go wrong.. perhaps it's "that kind of a person"!!!

-

okay the day is almost over. Pretty much that's all I had going on. Slight headache. :/

wait. why is it locking down?

Israel/Palestine protests

^^ This.

I gave my son an option to weigh: There are 8 cop cars, a SWAT team and a drone searching our neighborhood for two armed suspects who tried to carjack someone and fired a couple of shots about an hour ago.

So I asked the kid, “Where would you rather be?” :laughing

I suppose our deal will resolve by tomorrow…

Jeebus Andy!! Sounds like your town is going the way of San Rafael. I’m sorry your son had to experience this.

Jeebus Andy!! Sounds like your town is going the way of San Rafael. I’m sorry your son had to experience this.

On one hand he’s annoyed and now fairly contemptuous towards the people involved, but on the other, he understands that the random stuff that wasn’t part of the curriculum is nevertheless part of the education. We’ll have lots to talk about on the drive back.

^^ This.

I gave my son an option to weigh: There are 8 cop cars, a SWAT team and a drone searching our neighborhood for two armed suspects who tried to carjack someone and fired a couple of shots about an hour ago.

So I asked the kid, “Where would you rather be?” :laughing

I suppose our deal will resolve by tomorrow…

i understand the passion behind the protests. on the other hand it’s unfortunate that it’s no longer deemed safe to study on campus.

rev bombed a coyote this afternoon, took the ZX6R out for a spin and this coyote didn't see me till I revved the engine, Damn even the wildlife in my hood have become complacent.

Kiddo graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor's in criminal justice.
Pretty stinkin proud of her.

Good morning!!

I remember Kent State.

Congratulations Mean Dad! You must be beaming inside.

Back