• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

animals are utilitarian, to be used as tools for protection, herding, etc.

when a tool is no longer useful or needed it is discarded.

Having put a dog down due to its violent behavior, it Isn’t something I’d ever brag about. Still makes me sick and angry when I think about it.

I’m certain we’ll hear more about this.
Sorry to pollute the PE thread.

animals are utilitarian, to be used as tools for protection, herding, etc.

when a tool is no longer useful or needed it is discarded.

I feel like I know you well enough to believe that that was a tongue-in-cheek post, right?

Having put a dog down due to its violent behavior, it Isn’t something I’d ever brag about. Still makes me sick and angry when I think about it.

:(

Back from an excellent rip on the KTM with a former co-worker who I'd frequently chatted with, but never met / ridden with. Solid ride, my gotten a little goaty as both my rear blinker are now broken and dangling... electrical tape to the rescue. Guess that's a good enough shakedown for Taft.

My cat on the other hand is more of a, don't get up Imma sit on you, kinda vibe.

WTF ,what did PG&E do? givin back credits, "gas" adjustment and electric adjustment.. which amounts to way more than half of my bill?!?! the decreased it...

yeah.. once or twice a year but still... :wow :wtf

About to earn my first suspension today...it'll be worth it.

You handled it well. At least one or two of the suspensions I earned, I knew I earned and didn't care.

I’m certain we’ll hear more about this.
Sorry to pollute the PE thread.

You aren't polluting anything because what we're talking about at the source of the topic isn't political.

G, I'm sorry you had to make that choice. I'm sure it wasn't easy. Mr. Korni can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the sentiment we were both thinking was putting violent dogs down with seemingly no remorse is not okay and "that's the way we were raised, it's normal" doesn't make it an okay practice. No one is perfect and no dog is perfect. I believe that you did what you had to do.

You didn't have to do everything you did for Spicy. It would just be another dead raccoon and where does a raccoon's life weigh in the balance of animal lives? I love raccoons the same way you do.

P.S. I have not yet seen the raccoon I told you about that let me feed it and pick it up in the past few days. I did see one of the cubs and I wasn't gonna mess around with that. Just let it be.

Haven't been around the PW thread much in the past week.

It's been a weird week. Good weird, not bad weird.

Went radio silent on pretty much everyone except my mom. Apologized to friends that they thought I was ignoring them. I wasn't. You can't ignore someone if you didn't see their call/text.

Hat trick

BtrO.gif

You handled it well. At least one or two of the suspensions I earned, I knew I earned and didn't care.

Oh I was pretty confident that what I had posted up to that point was still passible. It's what I was willing to say if it went any further that would've got me a guaranteed Bap.

Back