• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Seems to me Ducati really wants to make the service $$$ as well. My understanding is the owners manuals generally advise for all service to be done by the dealer.

Well, all manufacturers want that, don't they?

That is where the money is. They'd get more business if they managed the work better and would do little niceties like resetting these sorts of things.

Everyone I've talked to who has opinions on such matters agree that stretched tires look dumb as hell :laughing

Yeah, I thought they just put tires on rims that were wide. I didn’t know they actually stretch them. Silly fashion things.

I hope it didn't seem like I agree or like tire stretching.

I don't. It's dumb. Always has been.

I have a feeling I'm gonna get a little wet tonight at AMA Supercross. Should be awesome.

New coffee table day!

Staged it a bit I love the flowers and some coffee table books and what-not. Keeps the top clear of stuff.

you know, technically, it's not on the table

but yeah It's good.

-

my google drive is 67 GB .. is that, much!?1?

Last edited:
I realize I can really open up the room by pushing the couch all the way back to the stairway without blocking anything but I'll need to reposition the rug for it to look good. Also if and when I get a new TV I'll need to move it to the right 4"-5" but there is a seat on the couch that is still centered with the TV.

Back