• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Cutty le Cuttosaurus

:Port

I can't believe I saw the corner liquor store give a bottle in a plastic bag , to , I think a doordasher-- he showed them a cellphone

People don't walk to the store anymore??

So I got my "Danzig Roulette" record from Amazon

Summary: Someone on R/Vinyl noted that literally nobody who ordered the Danzig 6:66 Satan's Child vinyl record got what they ordered, and everyone started ordering the $11.99 record and posting their random received record. Eventually it was sold out.

I got this baby:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Is_Inhospitable_and_So_Are_We

Never heard of her but it supposed to be good. Plus would be $22 if I actually ordered it ;)

New coffee table day!

Staged it a bit I love the flowers and some coffee table books and what-not. Keeps the top clear of stuff.

Nice.

I'd toe in your left speaker a bit, it does appear that the right speaker is toed in a bit but perhaps even more would be better.

Nice room.

I will check on that it's hard to do visually. I'll get out the tape measure. Fortunately the Pioneer room correction seems to be very good, better than Yamaha's.

So this free Pioneer Elite I got has so many options, it has "Zone 2" (amplified or pre-out) or "Zone 3" even (pre-out only), and I didn't realize you can use some of the extra channels as "B" speakers...I didn't really want an independent Zone 2, to just to duplicate the mains so they face the kitchen when I cook, and I needed to daisy chain some speaker cables to make them reach for this test but it all works! I now have "A" and "B" speakers or both A+B but I'd only run the A or B since "A" overwhelms the B but B give me a proper stereo soundstage when cooking.

I think it looks ok! My 20+ year old Graduation speakers from my dad (Axiom M22). The sub fills in the low end, but they're still inferior to the Polks.

Last edited:
I will check on that it's hard to do visually. I'll get out the tape measure. Fortunately the Pioneer room correction seems to be very good, better than Yamaha's.

So this free Pioneer Elite I got has so many options, it has "Zone 2" (amplified or pre-out) or "Zone 3" even (pre-out only), and I didn't realize you can use some of the extra channels as "B" speakers...I didn't really want an independent Zone 2, to just to duplicate the mains so they face the kitchen when I cook, and I needed to daisy chain some speaker cables to make them reach for this test but it all works! I now have "A" and "B" speakers or both A+B but I'd only run the A or B since "A" overwhelms the B but B give me a proper stereo soundstage when cooking.

I think it looks ok! My 20+ year old Graduation speakers from my dad (Axiom M22). The sub fills in the low end, but they're still inferior to the Polks.

Smart.

Enjoy.

My SO brought me a beer book from the store... hoppy trails: California breweries only :rofl pretty happy.

Even has Fogbelt inside! Which we patron-eezed because G A J mentioned it forever ago ;)

In the meantime I found the most expensive burger listed that I've seen in town recently, it was ...$21.

But it's at the beach Park thing. ;)

...cheese was an additional $3.. (bacon or avocado, T.O.O.) :wow

Anyway, I didn't get it.

Watched Leave the World Behind this weekend, 2h20m I’ll never get back.
Waited and waited for something to happen but simply fizzled out. Could have rolled the credits an hour earlier than they did and you wouldn’t have missed anything.
If you want to sit through garbage watch a rerun of Friends, don’t waste time on this one.

I can't see this thread goin anywhere but up

[youtube]c6acBbTofSE[/youtube]

Fast Charlie with Pierce Brosnan was very disappointing give the positive review. Boring neo noir. His acting was great the movie was entirely forgettable. I didn't even recognize James Caan in his final role.

Racoons must've bit and punctured while trying to drag, the inflatable blue kiddie pool.

What to cut it up with.. ?

Been waiting over 2 hrs for Windows to update on my laptop so I can log in and pay bills.
Why am I’m still wasting time with this BS instead of just switching to Apple.

My work laptop would literally never successfully reboot. I did a virtual takeover by our IT department they did a bunch of crap and it's been fine ever since.

I use a Mac at home but opted for a PC at work because we're everything Microsoft based.

With my LG DualUp I can run both machines at the same time on the same screen but I rarely do this because it means I'm slacking and monitoring work stuff or working and slacking at the same time.

Based on a new study, researchers have learned that some of the most popular bottled water brands contain hundreds of nanoplastics, which can find their way into your cells, blood, and brain

I'm not saying that shits good for you, but how harmful is it really?

Back