• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning hoerzeses. Hope all is well in TtPW land.

Hey Melissa, I’m working on the pool up at Yep. I have volunteer work on Saturday the 11th.

RE the skillet: I believe what you see in the photo is awell used pan that has been dropped and the ceramic coating broken. The previous owner painstakingly removed it exposing the steel base.

similar to this one:

I like the outside-the-box thinking. Mine looks the exact same, but I suppose it could be a common flaw with this make/model.

Dog got into poison oak without me knowing. All bedding, clothing, cushion covers must be decontaminated :cry

Abac help. Coolant leak somewhere. I don't want a german car anymore :(

also it is starting. the elder kid (21) wants a bike. maybe I'll get that benelli 135 in classified

Start with dirt if possible. Let him take a couple spills and learn the feel of poor traction.

I have a big ol engine<-> vs transmission/Mechatronic-box-cover leak instead. Periodic drippage on undershield

-

gonna go to Costco for some pizza and socialization. : | :laughing

Oh hai :wave MikeV!!!

Why don't you get your kid my little MT125. I'll give you a screaming deal and you can teach him about carburetors, 2 strokes, and fork seals.

Abac help. Coolant leak somewhere. I don't want a german car anymore :(

also it is starting. the elder kid (21) wants a bike. maybe I'll get that benelli 135 in classified

I know a guy selling 2 KLR250s for $1750 for both

My first time on US-74 through the Smoky's from Tennessee through North Carolina...damn that's a beautiful route. I HAVE to come back on two wheels! :ride

Back to burning and it's super dry out, embers trying to spot fire thirty feet away..

Just got a 13 cu/ft upright freezer for the garage as we can never find anything in our packed bottom freezer.

A little over 1 kwhr to run per day but we have excess solar capacity so made a lot of sense.

Truck was 30 minutes away and I went out to make sure the spot I had chosen they could squeeze it past the front of the moto tire as it is parked in that area.

Turns out, though I thought I'd measured like 5 times, the space was too small so keystone cops time ensued.

Going to need a shower after rearranging the always dusty garage once again.

Sounds like a regular day of...

At least my wife didn't rub it in! :laughing

And it seems to actually be working properly.

We freeze a TON of stock we make from bones and veggies so just moving that will free up tons of space in our bottom freezer inside.

Back