• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning!!Wish I was packing for Taft but alas not all bad. I'll head into the City to give Lucy some help in her shop and tomorrow assist with the club's wait list ride.

wheee! helping friends is fun

dunno why I got incensed when this guy said "Do you want to change my oil?" however... :dunno

Welcome to the wonderful world of German car ownership

TBF aside from you on the forum, the shop here never mentioned to me "You're going to need carbon cleaning [at some point]".. yeah I know you said it's necessary..

Welcome to the wonderful world of German car ownership

I love my VW! And don't kick me but I might buy my boss' wife's very well cared for, relatively low mileage ML350 diesel. I want an automatic car for times when my left hip is giving me grief.

wheee! helping friends is fun

dunno why I got incensed when this guy said "Do you want to change my oil?" however... :dunno

Pretty much standard on most GDI engines. More recently, manufacturers have started adding additional port injectors which keep the valves clean.

TBF aside from you on the forum, the shop here never mentioned to me "You're going to need carbon cleaning [at some point]".. yeah I know you said it's necessary..

I love my VW! And don't kick me but I might buy my boss' wife's very well cared for, relatively low mileage ML350 diesel. I want an automatic car for times when my left hip is giving me grief.

Oil leaks are common, particularly from the oil cooler which is in the engine valley under the turbocharger. That's a costly repair. The other big ticket items are the diesel particulate filter and reductant supply module.

did about 20 miles in the east bay hills to scrub in new tires on the Z400, some vehicle codes may not have been obeyed.

70-something degrees here today and supposed to get ~4in snow tomorrow. Weather is bonkers.

My first time on US-74 through the Smoky's from Tennessee through North Carolina...damn that's a beautiful route. I HAVE to come back on two wheels! :ride

And I'll meet you there on 2's.

Great seeing ya' Jason. Thanks for coming by. :twofinger :party:Port

did about 20 miles in the east bay hills to scrub in new tires on the Z400, some vehicle codes may not have been obeyed.
That's pretty cool

70-something degrees here today and supposed to get ~4in snow tomorrow. Weather is bonkers.

Yeah it is. Same/similar here. Hotness for three days now they say rain tomorrow. (Ofc no snow we are at water duh)... pretty crazy.

Afair iirc never seen rain in May here in whatever number decades . We'll see tmro

look what I found

[youtube]FpQrajGNrMQ[/youtube]

[youtube]YeiUDuPIAkA[/youtube]

Last edited:
first swim lesson for the inner city kid

-

pouring rain... quite more than i thought , actually

And I'll meet you there on 2's.

Great seeing ya' Jason. Thanks for coming by. :twofinger :party:Port

Same, sir! We live way too close to not make this a more frequent thing. Next time, I'll have Kelly in tow! :laughing

And what's an old BARF'er meet without an old BARF'er salute? :twofinger :laughing

440096984_10229492097460635_8954315268350462973_n.jpg

440155162_10229492097420634_7994952096888317770_n.jpg

Rain seems to have tapered off.

1.5 inches.

Potato plants really liked it.

Dude looks like an older, non Spanish Dani Pedrosa actually:laughing :thumbup

Yet...wearing Nicky's shirt

Back