• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

OK G I have flight scheduled on may 12 out of Sacramento.
My timing may be off on this one.....

Yes I will be returning on May 18th to West Sacramento. Then I took 1 additional week off.

Abac help. Coolant leak somewhere. I don't want a german car anymore :(

also it is starting. the elder kid (21) wants a bike. maybe I'll get that benelli 135 in classified

If it's the thermostat or radiator it's $$$. If it's the thermostat, that would be the time to also to the oil separator and breather+PCV lines, coolant/heater pipes, and intake valve decarbon. That'll probably be somewhere north of $3500 :shocker

I use Dawn Dish soap. It hasn’t let me down yet. This caught me off guard ascWvtook them to China Camp and they were off in the bushes.

Dawn is excellent at dissipating oils, so urushiol oil shouldn't be a problem for it. That said, tecnu is amazing.

I keep techs wipes in my bad k. This was a sneak attack.

If it's the thermostat or radiator it's $$$. If it's the thermostat, that would be the time to also to the oil separator and breather+PCV lines, coolant/heater pipes, and intake valve decarbon. That'll probably be somewhere north of $3500 :shocker

fyi this is not the answer I was after.

fuck

Good morning!!Wish I was packing for Taft but alas not all bad. I'll head into the City to give Lucy some help in her shop and tomorrow assist with the club's wait list ride.

:wave

i ride down tomorrow. nate and i will ride our fuckboys back together on sunday. we’re gonna be so cute on our matching bikes.

Back