• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning! Rainy day yesterday, big event at the club that still happened.
I have a beautiful dog looking at me.

Making birthday brunch for my mom this morning, then Mrs Abacinator and I are heading up to Mendocino for a couple days for our anniversary.

Hate to say it out loud, but every forum I've ever been on, when they make a big forum change, it's turned out to be the start of the end for me.

Hope that doesn’t happen here, you are loved.
Has anyone heard from HHM?

It's not intentional/conscious like a protest or anything, it's just a pattern I've noticed. Post less, login less, then fades to the rare login password reset once every few years.

Did J delete his reddit user?

It's not intentional/conscious like a protest or anything, it's just a pattern I've noticed. Post less, login less, then fades to the rare login password reset once every few years.

Did J delete his reddit user?

His other? First one? Got banned. Apparently he was suspended three or more times. Didn’t he post about that including that the last one got nuked….FR.

Compared to this S/W when Reddit bans all the content is gone

I don't think we'll lose the regulars. I'm sure not going anywhere! :laughing

Hate to say it out loud, but every forum I've ever been on, when they make a big forum change, it's turned out to be the start of the end for me.

I wouldn’t think anything about the software change itself would cause you to leave. A few things will work differently, but most of the change as I see it is that stuff just works better.

Back