• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hey Melissa,

Do you want a humidor with a bunch of cigars in it? Cigars may be pretty dried out by now but the humidor is a pretty nice one. Not going to post a photo but can send you if you'd like.

I just don't think I'll ever smoke cigars again. It's been enough years now that I realize it's just something sitting in my den taking up space.

Hey Mike. I would actually love the humi and the sticks. I have a passion for it still. Do you know my address? I'm afraid if I put it on BARF then everyone will mail me a birthday card-May 13th.
Anyway, I' pm you.....

yesterday a tesla brakechecked me (mildly) twice.

the point is, I think that how some (of them) drive... like a brick toaster.

Why twice, you're suprised, right? Well, on the highway, he , 1) pulled out of the #2, into #1 , while I was already in #1 going slightly faster... but .. he did not go slightly faster . Just chilled. :wow

OK so FU.
I went to #2... and kind of forgot about it. (Also I hadn't been speeding at all really so it's not like my "urgent high speed drive" was cut off.)

a bit later... he pulls out of #1 .. to #2 and... hits the brakes immediately . :wow OK, he just flashed them, with that annoying LED strip,.,... but still, this is liek literally a "culture of not following the flow of traffic". So, that's how he brake-checked me a second time... :dunno

... I accelerated and passed them in #1... turns out a dude and I presume his pre-teen or teen son in the passenger, just waving their hands, maybe pointing at phones and at the tablet-screen on the 3. : | jerks.

The only forum updates that have caused me to drift away were due to a forum being bought by a conglomerate who didn't do anything to keep it up, spammy posts drove away the core users and that was that. I don't see that happening to BARF at all.

I generally assume that anyone who buys a car for the self driving features is not someone who enjoys or cares about driving, same goes for Prius owners for the most part. At that point just expect them to suck at driving and you'll be less surprised :laughing

The only good thing about motel coffee is that it is the precursor to adventure, but coffee at home is tastier. Mmmm.

Also, I'm out of eggs, so I guess I'm going shopping before I make a meal.

I need to go shopping but I only like going early in the morning when no one is there.

Maybe I'll go tomorrow before work.

Can’t believe I didn’t block that, while Sailing the seas of Costco

+

Also, can’t believe I’m the top PW, per the number of posts right now... Well,..I can but.

Last edited:
Where's this post count to be found at? Cooked brunch, experimented with roasting some beets (just trying to add healthy things to my diet) and they turned out pretty well, portioning was kinda insane, I don't think I needed a full beet and crown of broccoli along with eggs and toast, eh, light dinner then!

Moved my car back to it's usual rotation now that I'm back in town which afforded me a nice 30 minute walk and then I decided it was a nice day to pick at my resume some more at Zeitgeist. May as well continue to enjoy funemployment while I can.

Where's this post count to be found at? .

click on the # of posts to the left of the thread, in the KS.

I decided it was a nice day to pick at my resume some more at Zeitgeist. May as well continue to enjoy funemployment while I can.

it's been too long. pretty crappy times.
tens of thousands of other laid off :( :thumbdown
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM6AfS2bAAE2VQb?format=jpg&name=medium

I did some cleaning - bird pood right after we came home :( and other chores. :facepalm

Last edited:
Last edited:
it's been too long. pretty crappy times.
tens of thousands of other laid off :( :thumbdown
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GM6AfS2bAAE2VQb?format=jpg&name=medium

If she’s certain she going to get back up bigger and better than she ever could at Tesla than what’s she complaining about, sounds like they did her a favour.
And what’s with people thinking their job can’t be cut when you constantly hear of others losing their jobs.

After seeing people around blindsided by getting laid off I always considered that I could lose my job any day and live accordingly.

Back