• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Nice day here today:

6cOkT72h.jpg

Any Aurora / lights over there yonder?

After years of no spam calls my number has now somehow ended up on the spammer call list. ...

I get a sufficient number.

Last week I called someone new in Marin county. We had exchanged texts so she was waiting for the call... She didn't pick up.

When she called back in 30 seconds she said my number showed up as Spam... Whuh. So that's kinda bad.

Anyway we figured it out

Something that's really missing from youtube is a smiling middle aged man or woman telling me not to spend another dime at amazon. It's weird for there to be this obvious marketing void and for nobody to recognize it.

[youtube]-zqfxiBO2JY[/YouTube]

^ dude is real, just saw him talking walking nearby at the watch fair last week

Last edited:
Any smiling middle aged talking head on YouTube is about to take you down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories it would seem.

That’s not true!! And he announced the dead worm in his brain himself.

Smart car is washed, smogged and ready to go. Now to battle Craigslist :laughing

Attachments

• IMG_5493.jpg
    IMG_5493.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5492.jpg
    IMG_5492.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5495.jpg
    IMG_5495.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5494.jpg
    IMG_5494.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 15
I have worms in my brain

[youtube]HSS_IzRzdnU[/youtube]

yeah this way too deep for teh Barfs

Is it possible I'm realizing I've had a small fracture on one of the big bones of the arm next to the wrist ...four weeks later? kinda getting freaked out it still hurts a little, four weeks later. :wow

When it bend the wrist it doesn't hurt (the wrist), but the arm hurts when I lift something straight up....like a beer Stein:rofl

No 3*

No foggy, but we definitely have the marine layer over us in the east bay this morning

Foggy AF in SF. Bone fractures near joints take a while to heal, particularly if there were any tendons involved.

Finally sunny here.

Smoking some ribs.

Apple wood using the 2-2-1 method which always works well for me on baby backs.

Haven't decided what I'm going to do yet today, aside from giving my mom a call this afternoon. Might go grab a burrito for breakfast / lunch or something. Might start working on editing videos from the Texas trip, might take a nap. TBD.

Being baked alive atm.

Realizing the pool pad is just loose sand and it needs a little retaining wall. The mice are fat and happy.

I haven’t been up here in a long time. It looks like Peter Pan had been here. That’d be code for W, who has no sense of order.
This is the year I grab control.

We did a fair amount of cleanup the past few days. More deadfall picked up, a couple of small trees chopped up and piled for a chipping day in the fall. All tree climbing gear put away, getting it off the living room floor.

We took Tuna for a couple of hikes yesterday. He’s turned into a wonderful hiking companion, always staying right nearby. Very attentive to us and doesn’t bother anyone else if we encounter people.

Good dogs are created through leadership and love. Currently throwing sticks for Joy Joy.

why did i think i could drive from LA to Southern Oregon in a day?

am idiot. was worth it.

Back