• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

If that goes to the wheel hub that's the CV axle, not the steering rack, I think.

In this case , it is the steering boot. I suppose Abacinator already recognized it by the shape, because it's longer and straight ,but the CV boot is bigger and conical.

(I think I just checked )

OMG last steps detaching the hose and praying for the spill not to be too big. I forgot to put the inner plug at the right time ...just as one dude out of four YouTube videos forgot it. : |

Ah, yeah steering boot then, makes sense. Sounds like good not to messy progress.

Less productive here but mostly not procrastinating. Except at the moment of course.

How did it taste? :teeth

:p like turkey baster liquid:p

-

Man, I hate it when I try to put jack and jack stands together and then the opposite Jack stand shifts and now... It's sitting crooked:( on two out of four legs :(

I still have go under the car :(

Last edited:
Well if you have the jack and two stands under there with weight sitting on all of them that's reasonably secure, but I get it, I also hate being fully under a car lifted on stands.

So annoying annoying . The oil spills each time you detach the hose from the bottom fill hole and try to insert the drain plug were so super annoying. Yeah, I have the oil pan but random drips here and there happened; and two wrenches and bits and hose are all oily.

Last edited:
Ah, yeah steering boot then, makes sense. Sounds like good not to messy progress.

Less productive here but mostly not procrastinating. Except at the moment of course.

oh. uh, should i text less in the name of productivity ?

Good morning!! I have to go to Sausalito :(
Hope everyone is having a super duper day.

Headed to the DMV after work to pick up a plate for the adventure bike.

am excite. :banana

Battling headache and oily hoses. I think the first will pass since I slammed some headache pills already...and with a few sips of this second coffee, should be alright!

why... did I not sleep for 1 hr 30 in the middle of the night.. :(

Back