• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

-

Cleaning the oily ratchets…will simply Simple Green be enough?

-

And yes I used a manly 1/2” ratchet for the transmission oil change…the plug is m14 so.. :laughing (M14 Allen Key. )

Last edited:
Yeah they really blew the spelling :laughing

Sitting at a coffee shop on my laptop being that guy, at least I picked one that isn't busy?

nah, they're all full of guys/gals on laptops nowadays. depending on where you are.

last week when I went... the once, it was like a row of 10-15 laptops. Mostly young women typing and typing.

or, there's another another shop, mostly "to-go" with tiny tables taken (Again by laptops)

or , a third one, also full of laptops, but louder music and more mixed crowd and it used to be a bike shop. :dunno

Last concert of my kid's highschool career this evening. I can't believe they're graduating in a couple weeks! :shocker

That's pretty good.

In "other", "news", I can't believe I actually feel my DSG transmission shifting better - less hit and less noise, after I changed the oil :wow
That was the reason for service!
Running low?
Well, and after 38k miles.

Great plate MD!
Garage sales must be avoided.
Wow, last concert that child was small a few weeks back.
Hooray for smooth shifting transmissions.

'Twas a great day to watch the Cubs lose! :laughing

442474663_10229557473654999_3912153493050234962_n.jpg

Funny pic. I'm glad you're being in the home of the Cubs and you're watching the home team lose

speaking of cats, mine has awaking me for noms and let outs. going back to bed for another hour

Does anyone around here have a contact that knows about heart transplants for an infant? Dead serious about this one. I'm trying to help a friend who is going through absolute hell right now.

Morning hoetzeses!

Off hand o don’t know anyone who could offer any insight into pediatric heart transplant surgery. Sounds pretty intense.

Wedding this afternoon; my son in law's sister is getting married after 11am year to a nice guy who is one of two coffee roast masters for local company Bella Rosa.

Not a single responsibility.

The last wedding in 2022 I was the officiant in New Orleans, the one prior to that I was father of the bride and had to make a now infamous speech.

Nice to have no responsibilities at a wedding.

At a local coffee shop/gallery venue, brother of the groom is the officiant and has promised a 5 minute ceremony!

Should be great.

Back