• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Got my 8 hours in but it took forever as I kept waking up, guess I'm still adjusting to sleeping with a wrist brace again...

Gotta get the resume ready as I'm reviewing with my former manager again tomorrow and ideally we're just working on formatting and whatnot.

Of course I also need to spend a little time on BDR prep, so, at least front tire changed and air filter cleaned. Oil has less than 1k on it and all pavement so I see no issue just running that for this trip since it's full synthetic anyway.

oh. uh, should i text less in the name of productivity ?

Naw if I get my resume done then I have to go back to work, and who needs that crap in their life?

Good morning!! I have to go to Sausalito :(

Lame.

Headed to the DMV after work to pick up a plate for the adventure bike.

am excite. :banana

Haven't you had that thing for nearly a year?

oh. uh, should i text less in the name of productivity ?

Naw if I get my resume done then I have to go back to work, and who needs that crap in their life?

Good morning!! I have to go to Sausalito :(

Lame.

Headed to the DMV after work to pick up a plate for the adventure bike.

am excite. :banana

Haven't you had that thing for nearly a year?

I've used lists at work, but, less so for myself. Probably should look into that.

Okay, I dripped in one more liter of oil, then I dribbled it out to get the level right, then finally tightened the transmission drain plug to spec.

Returning oil now...
- also, treated myself to Burger and milkshake. Good stuff but 2.5 * the price of in and out

Last things remaining, more jack works..and buttoning the damn under shield

Last edited:
im baaaack. fucking up nate’s afternoon, stealing his fuckboy, getting a haircut then catching the sunset.

I think the resume is actually looking pretty good, for now, so I'm gonna go fiddle with the DRZ. Probably try to further wordsmith things this evening over a tipple of bourbon for inspiration.

Resume in a good spot, test fit the new rear sprocket carrier setup on the Ducati and it's looking good, got a new front tire on the DRZ and got my tool kit picked out, did a pre pack of the saddle bags and pulled the battery to charge it. Tomorrow we format the resume and I'll lay out my clothes and whatnot for the BDR and pack that, as well as cleaning the air filter and giving the bike a spin to warm it up so I can check the oil level.

thank you, Nate!

tomorrow i fly to chicago for a few days of work.

i’m tired.

Resume is the same (or at least I think so), but no one cares for it, nor will I pass “the exam” (bar) anymore

Off to morning volunteering

Last edited:
Today's T-Shirt !!! :teeth

Attachments

• Sponge Bob M-F Shirt.jpg
    Sponge Bob M-F Shirt.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 15
Back