• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Two Wheel Bear, I asked my longtime SF Children’s hospital Neonatal nurse friend. She said they always sent them to UCSF or Stanford for that. Best wishes for your friends.

Last edited:
The recent streaming series “Mr and Mrs Smith” was better than I thought, actually.

I watched all of it

But otoh it might depend on the person watching it, at what stage they are , so beware

Moonday morning, had a busy weekend and feeling a little spent today. Sipping Jasmine green tea and listening to KALX.

Bike ride later.

Then smoking a chicken for din dins.

Wedding was fantastic; 5 minute service.

I've got today and tomorrow to finish packing / preparing for Nevada and then it's off to do the Nevada BDR. Should be a interesting combination of mud and sand this time of year. But first coffee, and then I should probably go to the grocery store so we can eat.

was going to go to Costco to get a slice of pizza and a law degree , too...
but opted for having a slice of bread cheese n stuff at home instead.

:dunno

Made eggs and toast + roasted broccoli for brunch, tasty and relatively healthy. Finalizing my packing list and then I'll start laying stuff out. Should be all packed with the bike loaded up tomorrow in time to ride over to the SFMC for the motosocial. Then I just need to figure out where I can leave my car until June 1st without incurring the wrath of a tow truck :laughing

Did grocery shopping, dog and cat food, man food, G food. Exhausting.

Then I just need to figure out where I can leave my car until June 1st without incurring the wrath of a tow truck :laughing

If you park in front of my house in El Cerrito, I guarantee my cat will piss on it's front license plate. Maybe he was a meter maid in a former life.

That would be one of the more benign things to occur to my car over it's life in the bay area :laughing I'll probably just leave it somewhere in Noe Valley as they only do street sweeping there on the 1st and third or second and fourth weeks of the month, so I can usually find a spot that splits the difference and even if I screw it up, I only get one ticket as opposed to two. :party

yeah amazingly over here one side won't be cleaned for weeks...

and the other one, also for weeks, but after a day or two.

Yeah, you get a bit further out and parking gets easier, so long as no one gets bent out of shape about a car sitting in the same place for two weeks..

Speaking of costco, highly recommend the pura vida frozen roasted veggies from costco. They're in a black bag and there's nothing but veggies and salt/pepper. Any variety. Super good and quick prep.

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

He got it!

-

Well I know my plan for tomorrow ...!

handshake-whats-up.gif

free-sample-free.gif

It's so awesome I'm pictured in both images with my plaid woodcutters shirt :banana

Last edited:
Back