• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Huh
Is this something from another chat?
Or I have missed something?

Sorry, I've missed it, maybe my brain is indeed foggy

Aaah you mean Costco... :laughing...

-

In other news I probably won't go to the motosocial... .. no (working) moto.

Last edited:
I too will not be able to attend the Moto social. Morning my hoerzeses:wave

Posted from a little boat

So long as nothing catastrophic happens while I'm finishing my prep and packing for Nevada today, I'll plan to be at the motosocial for a bit on the DRZ.

Yeesh, looks like it's forecast to be 105 on the last few sections of our ride, I'm slightly unnerved by that.

I was just thinking what a beautiful day is today, while I rolled down on my bike at 8am ... . Didn't want to go home.

-

Now it's lunch and I opened a jar of yogurt to put on my warmed up dolma from TJs

Last edited:
Definitely nice out, but despite that good weather I'm going to behave myself and take it easy so I'm fresh to start the ride tomorrow.

Mostly packed, I'm impressed with how little I'm actually bringing, gonna throw it all on the bike and do a basic adjustment of the rear shock so that may sag is acceptable.

Hey folks,

Thanks to easy wind and others who have sent info on heart transplants for infants. It is still touch and go. This little one is so loved and has such a will to live. I can't give out much info, there are lots of difficult discussions going on. If anyone has any energy to send out to a little one who has defied many odds and is still fighting like hell, I thank you.

Shout out to young babes fighting for their lives.

Hey :wave how goes it?

Missed the moto social but I'm feeling very prepared for the Nevada BDR :ride

I hope everyone finds the happy ending they need, me I'm try to convince a monkey

[youtube]ZthUo-Z97uw[/youtube]

excuse my French

Back