• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I don't think you're doing espresso right :wow

I see Apple iPad autocorrect finally got the better of me :)

( currently posted from an android)

...->
Just shit my last espresso for the day. Srsly? O7 th8nk coffee this late is that late? …anyway I had a 4pm rule…
….

ROFL, I finally saw what I wrote above :rofl

This means
"I finally shot my last espresso...

Seriously? You think coffee at this time is actually that late? ".. :facepalm :laughing

I knew what it meant, but far be it for me to leave an opportunity like that alone :teeth

Made some sort of abomination I still like to call Chili, but with a bunch of roasted veggies mixed in. Could probably have simmered longer to really get thick, but it was pretty tasty and plenty spicy.

Probably tasty!

Still planning to run Mismatched tires. 35 at the front with more rain grooves and 32 in the back, more rounded.

Learned a new thing yesterday. Apparently someone recommends to change a brand new tube each time you replace the outer tire….. Come on why/ the need for such a waste of material…. Apparently they rub and stick and might get thinner, If you’re using the old tube.. so you might get a blowout.

Last edited:
Probably tasty!

Still planning to run Mismatched tires. 35 at the front with more rain grooves and 32 in the back, more rounded.

Learned a new thing yesterday. Apparently someone recommends to change a brand new tube each time you replace the outer tire….. Come on why/ the need for such a waste of material…. Apparently they rub and stick and might get thinner, If you’re using the old tube.. so you might get a blowout.

That’s like changing your underwear every time you get a hold in them. The rule is three holes, same for bicycle tubes.

I don't even do this on my motorcycle, let along a bicycle. I've run tubes in my bicycle for years, often with patches. Someone made that up for $$$

Slept in a bit today, which was pleasant, still managed to motivate to move some weights around. Now letting the coffee kick in before I make.. brunch I guess?

More common for dirt bikes, well....450 mx bikes more specifically, because they have gobs of torque and you run low tire pressure, so you get these weird tearing wear lines on the sides of the tube that can wear all the way through. I buy ultra heavy duty tubes and they'll last a few tire changes.

Yeah, I could see that, on a DRZ ridden by me the tubes seem just fine. I will replace them if they seem to look distorted or are super stuck to the tire, then they become spares.

Dirt bikes have tubes ?!? :cool

That’s like changing your underwear every time you get a hold in them. The rule is three holes, same for bicycle tubes.

That was hilarious, boss. :rofl

Anyway I didn't change the tire (nor tube ) of course.

Fingers crossed:thumbup

-

What's wrong with this place they don't print the name of the beer :laughing :

ROehlBq.jpeg

no name beer :rofl (it ..was Mosaic IPA ?!?)

-

Anyway. the meatball sandwich..is good.

Last edited:
I remember the days of $8 pitchers of Labatt's

---

My friend who's wife hates me finally picked up their Burning Man bikes from my back yard....5 months after Burning Man.

Yeah, I could see that, on a DRZ ridden by me the tubes seem just fine. I will replace them if they seem to look distorted or are super stuck to the tire, then they become spares.

I think you'd need a beast of a DRZ for it to be a problem, even if you rode like a maniac, but there are some super thin cheap tubes out there that do weird stuff like weld themselves to the tire.

Back