• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Not having fun but dealing. I’d go to urgent care but past experience tells me I’ll simply be uncomfortable somewhere else.

No cankling today, it's a moto only thing apparently. Hands got kinda puffy from the heat though
my hands do that on long walks at times. i raise them above my head and swing them around.

glad you are getting your blood moving.

drinks next week?

BTW re swelling stuff, too much beer may be connected. This guy was telling me about this the other week.

... apparently not whiskey however... :rofl

--

really wanted to go out today but have to stay home.

Last edited:
my hands do that on long walks at times. i raise them above my head and swing them around.

glad you are getting your blood moving.

drinks next week?
Yes to drinks, obvs.
BTW re swelling stuff, too much beer may be connected. This guy was telling me about this the other week.

... apparently not whiskey however... :rofl

--

really wanted to go out today but have to stay home.
Holy sheet, I can just like, quote people as I go instead of copy pasting replies?! Wild. Also, everybody is out at Zeitgeist. Teachers last day so the educators are gonna rage 🤣

yeah, Zeitgeist on a warm day I bet is mobbed. Also yes, last day of some if not most schools today...

A Cappuccino might be in order 'cause it's...
HUMP DAY.png

My coffee routine lately has been a double shot of espresso with about a half teaspoon of cream first thing in the morning and then making iced coffee from another double shot that I'll nurse as long as it lasts. That and lots of water is all I take in until dinner.

How do you nurse iced coffee though? It would get so watered down I'm not even sure there'd be much in the way of flavor left. :dunno
It's in a Yeti insulated cup, so the ice lasts longer than the coffee. The espresso is diluted to about a strong Americano, then with the little melt that does occur after that, it remains pretty tasty.

Had an iced coffee yesterday during my walk, the temps seemed to call for it. Sipping coffee at home this morning, might go to the beach given the weather, or, I might just hunker down at home, we'll see how this caffeine motivates me.

My coffee routine lately has been a double shot of espresso with about a half teaspoon of cream first thing in the morning and then making iced coffee from another double shot that I'll nurse as long as it lasts. That and lots of water is all I take in until dinner.
My first drink was similar, although I susbtituted the 1/2 spoon of cream with 1/2 cup foamy milk, a bagel, butter, cheese and jam.
:dunno

but I agree the need to make coffee gets to me sometimes!!!

Lurching into Wednesday

[youtube]F3jnymeJof4[/youtube]

this was such a hilarious lurch onto the currently uneventful slope of them wednesdays.

Had an iced coffee yesterday during my walk, the temps seemed to call for it. Sipping coffee at home this morning, might go to the beach given the weather, or, I might just hunker down at home, we'll see how this caffeine motivates me.

not bad... 94 in the sun I bet. I wonder if I can make the kiddo to go. ,

60 in the shade of course... FML Ocean Weather.
1717607739478.png

Back